Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ActiveMuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    What prescription does he have you on? I'm becoming curious if it is actual prescribed medication to you or if you are just taking something from a friend due to your avoidance of the question. I'm not saying you're a liar, but you are avoiding the question quite a bit and making up some answers that do not sound like something a doctor would tell his patient.
    No man..The doctor prescribed it.Its called Pur-Bloka.Little red pills...

Is dry joints an problem with superdrol?

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ActiveMuscle View Post
    No man..The doctor prescribed it.Its called Pur-Bloka.Little red pills...
    That's an interesting medication. I had to look it up because I haven't seen it used in practice around here. It's a beta blocker. Kind of odd your doctor would put you on this for anxiety (which is not a chronic condition...anxiety, even if you have it frequently, is an acute condition). Whatever works though I guess. I would definitely be careful with steroids now knowing that you are on a beta blocker which effects the heart.

That's an interesting medication. I had to look it up because I haven't seen it used in practice around here. It's a beta blocker. Kind of odd your doctor would put you on this for anxiety (which is not a chronic condition...anxiety, even if you have it frequently, is an acute condition). Whatever works though I guess. I would definitely be careful with steroids now knowing that you are on a beta blocker which effects the heart.
    Is this normal:its day 8 now and I havent made any gains in size or strenght!!+I have lost 1kg?whats up with that??Any help on that

binder is offline Member
    I don't know about gains on Superdrol but anadrol should start working pretty fast and give you good gains/strength.

over a week now and no gains, i would say you're either under dosed or you have bad gear.

I don't know about gains on Superdrol but anadrol should start working pretty fast and give you good gains/strength.

over a week now and no gains, i would say you're either under dosed or you have bad gear.
    i am at 30mg a day...i am harder and riped thats for sure..

binder is offline Member
    i am at 30mg a day...i am harder and riped thats for sure..
    underdosing could also be a problem of the pills. If they cheated you out and they is actually only 5mg of supplement per pill and not 10mg like claimed (or whatever amount is claimed in each pill).

Anadrol also causes water retention. It won't define your body. It gives you straight up growth and strength. If anything you'll lose a little definition due to the water retention.

What you are talking about sounds like the effects of winstrol .

underdosing could also be a problem of the pills. If they cheated you out and they is actually only 5mg of supplement per pill and not 10mg like claimed (or whatever amount is claimed in each pill).

Anadrol also causes water retention. It won't define your body. It gives you straight up growth and strength. If anything you'll lose a little definition due to the water retention.

What you are talking about sounds like the effects of winstrol.
    superanadrol is said to cause no water retention.you should lose water weight..I will just give it some more time...

binder is offline Member
    superanadrol is said to cause no water retention.you should lose water weight..I will just give it some more time...
    wow, I'm way off base then. I was under the assumption you were talking about ANADROL which is oxymetholone. I think you are talking about some other supplement that has a similar name then, correct?

here is some stuff about Anadrol (oxymetholone) if that's what you are using:

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone)

If you are talking about a different chemical then i've just wasted your time as I have zero knowledge of the other stuff you are talking about. Haven't even read about it.

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, I just want to let you know to watch out with the foods you eat!!! I ran Superdrol a little less than two years ago..I had found out that Superdrol really ****s with your TRIGLYCERIDES, a single independent factor that can cause a heart attack/stroke. I had bad back pumps, and a kidney pain as well. Although I did make 15lbs in weight in less than a month, and incredible strngth gains...Ill never do it again. Normal Triglyceride levels are 0-150 mg/dl. Mine were in the 400 Just be careful, I really wouldnt recommend this to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy View Post
    Hey man, I just want to let you know to watch out with the foods you eat!!! I ran Superdrol a little less than two years ago..I had found out that Superdrol really ****s with your TRIGLYCERIDES, a single independent factor that can cause a heart attack/stroke. I had bad back pumps, and a kidney pain as well. Although I did make 15lbs in weight in less than a month, and incredible strngth gains...Ill never do it again. Normal Triglyceride levels are 0-150 mg/dl. Mine were in the 400 Just be careful, I really wouldnt recommend this to anyone
    tomorrow its week 2 and so far no sides what so ever!!no back bumps.and i am as hard as hell..strength and size not up that much

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    what brand do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    what brand do you have?
    muscle extreme

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information