Syberman is offline New Member

Hi, can you answer this question?

Great site, thank you all for the knowledge. I have a question, can you take Spawn with Lipoflame and Lipostim3? If so, how would you take it? And what is the best PCT that you would recommend?

Thanks
    Syberman

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    I'd wait until the spawn cycle is over and incorporate lipoflame into your PCT routine. Proper PCT is going to involve 4 weeks of nolvadex . I just finished a PH cycle and started taking lipoflame with it at first, but it was too much for me at times. I didn't feel very good, and I was always paranoid that my body wasn't going to react well to it (and it wasn't reacting well to it at all). But that's just me, everyone is different. So i postponed the lipoflame until now, and I feel great now.

Syberman is offline New Member
    Thanks Rattlehead. I wasn't sure if this was done or not. I have read that Spawn is supposed to be the real deal as well as the lipostim/flame. I am really excited on getting these products. Can't wait to test them out.

Syberman

Kaioken is offline Member
    PCT fav here is Exemastane at 15-20 mgs a day for 3 weeks along side with Clomid at 50 mgs a day.

Take Luecine at 30 grams a day along side with Glutamine at 30 mgs a day in 2-3 days to halt catabolism.

Try to get a Topical DHEA product as well for the Cortisol Equation and at the very least Oral DHEA at about 100 mgs a day.

As far as LIPOFLAME + LipoStim3 yes they are Drug like in boht mental amplification and also Fat Burning

How to use A:
    2-3 Caplets LipoStim3 in the AM
    3-4 Caplets LIPOFLAME Midday

How to use B:
    1 Caplet LipoStim3 + 2 or 3 LIPOFLAME in the AM
    1 Caplet LipoStim3 + 2 or 3 LIPOFLAME in the Midday

that simple and POWERFULL

Why use Both:

LipoStim3

In short LipoStim3 Uses compounds that cross the blood brain Barrier ASAP, and induce not only Fantastic Energy, but it also mobilizes fat to be burned intensely. Epinephrine and other Neurotransmitters are DIRECTLY addressed in LipoStim3 versus passively which is why it is so powerful. Also Beta Adr. receptor is addressed via the Tea extracts we use. All we can say is you Will KNOW it working with in 1-2 days when you wake up more an more cut.

LIPOFLAME

LIPOFLAME provides "EvoFlame" which revs metabolism safely and is also an Anti Carcinogen and Anti Inflammatory. LIPOFLAME also has higher doses of Ester Compounds, and also added Nuerotropics which are Proven Fat Loss items and mental enhancers.
    LIPOFLAME also is just PERFECT for Cardio.

Thread Information