texfire is offline New Member

Smile Stacking Several Supps Need a lil' Help...

Hi,

Male, age 33, height 5'11'', 192lbs, according to a couple of golds gym trainers my BMI is at approx 13.5, 3rd year in training (working out consistently 5-6 times a week 2hrs a session.) shitty diet! Before any comments are made I just wanna let you know my 2nd year I took a number of supps with, "great success" in the eyes of others around me. I myself didn't see that much of a difference but when I stepped on the scale I noticed a 10-15 lbs. difference. I went from a thin athletic physique of 160-175lbs. to a seemingly bulkier stout 185-195lbs. I guess that's a good thing but I want to do again and this time I want to diet. When I was supping last year I kinda ate well. I would just like a simpler way to diet. So if anyone out there already has a diet/grocery list put together (man or woman) shoot it on over to me it would be much appreciated. Anyways, here's what's in store for the month of March, (I know its still 5 months away but I like to have time on my side to prepare) Vyotech's Anabolic 7, hardcore formulation's Epidrol, Universal Nutrition Animal pak, vyotech's Viraloid and Bsn's Atrophex. That's not including the protein and N.O. explode/cell mass. Last year I paid close attention to my blood work and nothing really changed as a matter a fact, everything got significantly better it was a great experience overall last year and this year I want it to be even better one! So please all comments and/or suggestions (good and bad) are welcomed. Thank you in advance...

Tex

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Post your current diet
    Btw 2 hours of weights a day is overtraining

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    yea man. 2 hours is ridiculous. your either taking way too long in between sets or your excessively over training.

Really so 1.5 hrs. - 2hrs is too long? Wow, that must mean like I'm extremely fit or something (J/K)! But seriously, then why is it I leave the gym and feel like I'm not finished every time I leave early? No wonder the Nitrix didn't leave me pumped the way it says its supposed to. Just kidding guys, I guess I just built up the stamina, got used to the workouts being that long. So whats ya'll take on the supps? Have you ever taken any of the above and if so when and for how long. Another thing I'm totally grateful for the advice on the over training if I offended didn't mean too it's just this time span has worked for me.

Hey Jack, as for the diet I totally don't have one I just eat like a maniac and I eat what I want when I want with my 3 protein shakes morning, noon, and night. I need total guidance in this area! It's pretty amazing to me that I still have the figure that I do even though I eat the way I eat. Below is an example of my day...

(9:00am) morning, 1 scoop of protein mixed w/ water bowl of instant oatmeal, 4-5eggs w/salsa on top and 2 slices of wheat toast 1 cup of coffee

preworkout: 2 scoops N.O. Explode (during workout probably consume anywhere between 60-100 oz of water)I fill up my shaker cup w/ water on the average of about 5 times when I'm working out.

(10:00) workout

(Noon) postworkout: Scoop of protein mixed w/ 1/2 a slimfast meal drink, a banana, half a box of frozen brocc-n-cheese(the other half later) chicken, fish, or meat for lunch and a cereal for desert.

about 2:30-3:00pm(snack of some sort) 2 granola bars or something

about 5-6:00pm dinner The other half of that brocc-n-cheese chicken, fish, or meat w/beans plus a glass of flavored drink (no soda!)

8:00pm Snack usually the other half of that slim fast mixed w/ milk and my last scoop of protein and a few almonds or a couple of apples cut into chunks doused with lemon

10:00pm if taking creatine last mix of the night w/ 20oz. (shaker cup) of water.

And there you have it my eating routine in a nut shell.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    I think your diet is pretty solid. Minus the slim fast. Slim fast contains soy protein, which lowers natural test and boosts estrogen. Slim fast is not good for men (unless your going through a sex change lol jp). Besides that, i'd say just don't over train and you'll be good man. Keep it up.

Thread Information