Forgiveness is offline Junior Member

Bronkaid (Ephedra) and Dosage, Etc.

Will someone who knows their sh*t please take a minute to offer some input on ephedra use and its legitimate risks (if any) ? Pleas don't just copy paste some crap off the internet. I can find that myself.

I'm taking ephedra roughly 3-4 days a week @ about 100mg of ephedra per day.

I've been doing this off and on for over a year now, never for more than 4 weeks in a row. I've never been very worried about its risks, but by the same token, I don't want to be a complete idiot either.

You know as well as I do, if you follow and believe all of the little doctor warnings and guidelines on pamphlets or medicine boxes, you'll never take ANYTHING EVER because it will ALL kill you instantly! I'd rather get advice from people that know their sh*t because they have real world experience.

I've been a pretty big proponent of ephedra over the years. I use it for both its metabolic/appetite suppressant qualities AND because it gives an excellent "buzz" that lasts throughout my workouts. It greatly enhances my cardio work. It allows me to get into that "rhythm" that is so desirable during long runs or elliptical work (by "long" I mean between 20 and 45 minutes).

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Ephedra or Ephedrine? Your protocol sounds reasonable. When I use an ECA it contains 25mg of Ephedrine and I take it 3x a day. Your body will adapt to the "buzz" so your cycling is a very good idea. Most people are sensitive to the ephedra/ephedrine in that too much will cause the shakes and no sleep. If you are good in those area you should be good.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    i use bronkaid 3x a day during cutting cycles, that is all. i enjoy it for all the known reasons, as do you, and i also dont take it longer than 4 weeks due to its effects on beta-2s. as long as you follow proper precautions and do not exceed maximum dose (100mg is as high as i like to go in one day) and have no health problems you should be fine.

as with anything, you should always start with a small dose and test your body's tolerance and reaction to any supplement. same applies here. also, epherdra has been used for 1000's of years now in China and other countries. its a shame some people misuse and abuse an herb.....just be smart and be safe.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yup i use bronkaid, caffeine and asprine when i stop using clen

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd;4305***
    yup i use bronkaid, caffeine and asprine when i stop using clen
    not a good idea. both are beta-2 stimulants and both downgrade the receptor. that is the whole point of cycling ephedra 4on4off and clen 2on2off so you give your receptors time to "refresh" and still get the full affect each cycle. going from one beta-2 stim. to the next ....

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    not a good idea. both are beta-2 stimulants and both downgrade the receptor. that is the whole point of cycling ephedra 4on4off and clen 2on2off so you give your receptors time to "refresh" and still get the full affect each cycle. going from one beta-2 stim. to the next ....
    X2. You body needs a break. Now doing 4 on and 4 off of Ephedine and starting a Clen cycle would be fine. Give yourself a break between.

Thread Information