NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member

track supplements

So what do you guys think, i need your input on this. What supplements do you think would do well for a track runner, mainly sprinter. i don't want the water weight of creatine and im taking glutamine. There's gotta be other great stuff out there that i just do'nt know about.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Take some Hydroxycut to give you some more energy out there.

NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member
    thanx tt, but what do you think about xenadrine in place of the hydroxycut? i heard working out while on weight loss supplements like that are pretty bad for your heart tho.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, how old r u? well i used oxydrene when i do track its by klein and becker, it makes you light head and made me thorw up after all the races but this shiat works but i ran the 400 and 800 and those are mid distance and back to back, i would say runners creatine serum also works great, i used protein, creatine and glutamine i was the biggest runner in my sectional and state for that matter but weight won't hurt a sprinter on bit look at the pros they are hug, steriod users, LOL and being big i thought it would hurt me in the half but as long as you don't have fat and all muscle your good to go, PM if you want more info on this or wanta talk
    peace dude

Thread Information