WanaKnowMore is offline New Member

I did a search and could not find info on EQUI-BOLON

anyone here tried EQUI-BOLON ??

I was wondering if it worked as well as expected? Dose, length of cycle.. ect

thanks

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    My friend did the 4 week cycle and said it worked pretty good but i wouldnt was my money for that much you can just get the real thing and i pretty sure if i worked out for 3 months straight i could gain 21 pounds with the right diet without that rip off stuff

KeyMastur is offline VET
    try searching for Equibolan - with an A, not an O

alpha_omega1st is offline New Member
    Funny you say that, I can't find anything on it either. I've looked and looked. THough I have talked to someone in great detail that has been on the stuff. Said it worked great. Moreover, said it helped him put on 15 lbs in just over 6 weeks. Take it for what it's worth. At this moment, I am debating to myself whether to buy it or not. I'm just slightly concerned about the side effects. Also, if juice is a safer alternative.

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    Thank you for the reply's. In looking for information I found a couple interesting sites.
    http://liquidresearch.com/homepage.htm
    http://www.lionnutrition.com/article3.html

Have any of you tried any of the products from either site mentioned?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_omega1st
    Funny you say that, I can't find anything on it either. I've looked and looked. THough I have talked to someone in great detail that has been on the stuff. Said it worked great. Moreover, said it helped him put on 15 lbs in just over 6 weeks. Take it for what it's worth. At this moment, I am debating to myself whether to buy it or not. I'm just slightly concerned about the side effects. Also, if juice is a safer alternative.

Thread Information