reddragon4954 is offline Member

ErgoPharm 6oxo, need some help

I was wondering about Ergopharm 6oxo. I will be taking a product that has the same ingriedients as this. My question is, sometimes I think I suffer from elevated estrogen. By doing alot of research this product seems to work as a little test booster, but MORE importantly as an legal AI, aromasin seems like.

Im just looking to control excess estrogen levels while off cycle. By taking the recommended dosages, I would not need to worry estrogen related problems while taking this right?? If this and this alone is all I were taking would it bring those pesky estrogen levels down while im off cycle???

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    are you talking about from a steroid cycle? i wouldn't count on that for your only AI i would use at least arimidex if you have that big a problem with estrogen..

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Im talking about I do a steroid cycle then I run pct. then you have your off time between cycles. SO things should be in the somewhat normal range, my question is after I do all my cycling and am I no anabolics, would this help make sure my estrogen levels stay in control?

Thread Information