Alfred is offline Junior Member

Therma Lean Sides ?

K, i was taking therma lean for a while, im a big boy and it seems like these ephedrine products dont really effect me as much as they do other people, so i would take the max reccomended dossage if not a pill or two more... so i was doing this for a bit and i noticed when i was doing them that during sex it would take me longer to get it up, and then once it was up if i was using a condom it would go soft after a bit (before i would cum) and if i wasnt using a condom i could occasionaly cum before it went soft, but it would take ALOT longer then it usually does...

Im just wondering if anyone else experianced this sorta thing? if this is kinda like deca dick? And if it isnt can someone explain what deca dick is...

btw. if i didnt take pills the day of having sex i would be fine, normal sex, normal ejaculation time and everything. and im done my jar so im thinking of trying ripped fuel or something like that next...

poweredbyT&A is offline New Member
    BRO in my expriences this is a side effect with most ECA stacks.

believe it sucks when it happens so try to time your sexual activities

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    hmm interesting thread. How many others have had this?

I cant call it a bad thing by any means but the only thing that a good eca stack does to me is prolong it. i dont see any effect getting it up or keeping it there.

Is deca dick the same sorta thing or can someone explain that too please... ?
    Last edited by Alfred; 11-13-2002 at 02:26 AM.

bump. im really interested if this happened to anyone else trying thermalean and if other people notice the ECA stacks adding a bit more pump to your hump.

Thread Information