Brenno is offline New Member

Nolvadex with Spawn?

Hi, would nolva be the right Pct with Spawn? Also after taking Spawn how much muscle would one expect to lose after the cycle is done? Or will Nolva stop that from happening? Thanks.

Brenno is offline New Member
    If anyone has any input that would be great thanks. Also what are some of the sides of Spawn? i know acne is one. What about hair loss?

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    I'm going into my 4th week with Spawn and am happy with the results so far. I'm using Nolva for PCT at the advice of alot of people whose opinions I trust. Its my first run with a PH so I cant tell you yet how much weight to expect to lose after PCT but I will let you know.

As far as sides, I am prone to acne and this definitely intensified it. I'm also prone to hair loss but I havent noticed anything as far as that goes.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Have heard a LOT of people here and other places recommend Nolve for PCT,also make sure you take some milk thistle to protect your liver with the Spawn...it is some strong stuff.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yes u need nolva

TryingHard is offline Yes thats me in the Avatar!!! A wanna be BB!!
    Looking for my next PH to use for mass gains. Is SPAWN the best route to take? I am finished using PP. I ordered some Nova for PCT. What is the best stuff to use to start my test again? Thanks... By the way here are my stats:

5'7"
    203LBS
    17% Bodyfat
    Started at 189 before Phera Plex ended todat at 203. I also took the usual stuff, creatine,glutimine, NO. Don't know if it was the PP that made me gain the weight or just going back to the gym after a 2 year lay off. I miss the old stuff...M1T, 1AD,
    Last edited by TryingHard; 01-10-2009 at 06:15 AM. Reason: needed to add info

Thread Information