FinaLover is offline Member

Question Ephedrine Free Xenadrine

I currently have one cyle under my belt and just started my second today, i havent posted until now and have enjoyed reading everyones posts. My question is this, I had some heart trouble when previously using Ripped Fuel, I was wondering if the new Xenadrine EFX (ephedrine free) would be any better on the old ticker. I am looking for something to run on my 2 week intervals while I am off of Clen .

Thanks

FmRommel is offline Member
    To be honest bro...
    Im not sure if id be using Clen if I had a heart problem....
    Also, xenadrine EFX might be ok, but i have heard its crap in terms of results, however, never used it myself.
    Good Luck!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    what trouble did you have with your heart?

What dosages where you taking daily of the ECA stack?

Yung Wun is offline Member
    bump
    dont know what to say never tried efx
    but if you do have a heart condition i'd stay away from clen

I dont really have a heart PROBLEM, the only trouble i have had is with the ripped fuel. I just had minor heart palpitations (i thought they were pretty major at the time) and went to the hospital, they checked me out and said i would be fine but to quit taking that shit. I think I was taking about 4-6 a day, maybe i should just keep my dosage down a bit.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Finalover,
    Im no doctor bro, but I think the palpitations are pretty norm, Ive always gotten them. However, if they were bad enough to send you to the ER, well then we have another story.....
    I would recommend staying off them, just because I have read that ECA only is dangerous if overdosed, or you have a current heart problem.
    So, either discontinue, try EFX, or lower dose, it depends on how bad your problems were. Ive seem guys feel like shit the first day, and the next feel fine......sometimes it's all in the mind bro.....
    REMEMBER - I am not a doctor, so you might have a problem Im just relaying some results Ive seen, but if you do think you have a problem id discontinue the Clen ...IMO....but if you dont go 2 weeks on clen - 2 weeks on ECA(start at low dose and increase when you become used to it)....Alternating...

Good Luck!
    Peace

thanks alot, i am not sure how serious they were. maybe i am just a pussy....heh I think i am going to go ahead and just start a small dose of xenadrine and try not to up my dose too much in the future. went and checked my BP and HR today and everyhting looks pretty healthy. thanks again for the info

BigBad is offline Banned
    Stay away from the EFX...it's shit. As for the heart "problem" goes, you should lower your dosage on the fat burners (if memory serves me correct, doesn't Twin Lab recommend a max of 6/day). I would say heart palpitations are by no means "normal," but as long as you don't have high blood pressure or a medical heart condition (mentioned to you by your doctor), you should be fine. Also, gear tends to increase your heart rate in general so, obviously stay away from it while on. I would also suggest going with another fat burner, something not as harsh as Ripped Fuel (RF is a very high-test speed), a time-released formula should do the trick. Also, don't take more than 1/2 the max dosage, and no fat burner should be taken for more than 5 days/week (if you take it every day, your body begins to build up a tolerance to it which means you will need more and more to get the same effect...and that's not good). Good luck. -BB

Thread Information