Thread: Prohormones

O.J.Simpson is offline New Member

Prohormones

Is it ok for a 19 year old,and should I rather spend that money on steroids ,i've been liftinn for bout 4 years..trying something new...never done ph's or roids ....please advise me....

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Lots of threads here that can help you out bro...many will tell you that you are still young yet. Do some searches and I'm sure you have many questions answered.

Aragorn

doa8 is offline New Member
    Im 18 and have had some great results, ive put on 8 pounds using a 4-ad/1-test stack. No side effects other than a lethargy feeling about an hour after taking 1-test, which doesnt last long.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    The only prohormone I woudl recommend to someone is 1 AD or 1 Test. Creatine and Glutamine always worked great for me, with or without prohormones. I don't even touch them anymore, and if I did, knowing what I know now, and from my own personal experiences, I would stick with the ones I listed. All that androsteindiol and 4 diol, IMO just has more side effects than results. Guess where I got my first case of gyno from? That's right, Prohormones.

FmRommel is offline Member
    I agree...
    I would save my money...buy some cell-tech, glutamine, whey, shit like that and wait a couple of years, and use the real stuff.
    IMO - I wouldnt at 19, but its always up to you.

Later

O.J.Simpson is offline New Member
    thanks guys...you helped me alot!!!!!!I wont be stupid

twinpeaks is offline New Member
    Please review my cycle 1-ad,4-ad,zma. 1-ad tapering up to 600mg and tapering back down. 4-ad tapering up to 900mg and back down. zma recommended doses all the way through for 6 weeks and 6oxo for three weeks post cycle at 400mg a day. This will be my first cycle I'm 6-00 195lbs squat 405 bench 315. What type of gains should I expect? thanx!!!!

Thread Information