saboudian is offline Senior Member

Need some info about animal pack.

My bro was think about taking animal pack, or maybe its animal stack, i can't remember what the name was exactly, one of those two. Just wondering if anyone has taken it, what it does, negatives, etc.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Wait a Minute....

First off Animal Pak... is a Great Multi Vitamin...IMO...I love it and it is nice and cheap on BB.com....Animal Stack is an Andro stack...I have never used it but, like all andro products...It WILL have some sort of side effect..

Good Luck!
    Peace

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Two different supps altogether. One would opt for Animal Pak before Animal Stak since a good Multi Vitamin should be the basis of everything.

The company that makes these combinations really jams a lot of sups into thier products. But at effective dosages too. Which results in little plastic wrapped packs that contain multiple horse pills... which some may have a hard time swallowing. Personally I have tried Animal Pak as a Multi and got to the point where I could swallow nearly half the pack each gulp... but buyer beware: THEY ARE HUGE AND HARD. So if you have a hard time swallowing pills - time to get over that.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Well said...
    I dont have the pill problem after 2 years,
    But like I said I Love the Animal Pak.. and swear by it!

Peace

Thanks for the info, i didn't actually know they were two different things. I guess that explains why everytime i see one or the other, i confuse them, thinking only one exists.

I guess my next question is, would u recommend someone animal stack (the andro stack) who has always been natural, is about an intermediate level weightlifter and is a senior in high school (about 17 1/2)? Any other info would be very helpful.

I think i'll just a start a new thread for my animal stack question.

oldschoolboy is offline New Member
    Love the Animal Pak. Been using it for the last 10 years. Chock full of vitamins, minerals, aminos, liver, and other goodies. The Stak is a combo testosterone booster (prohormones) and growth hormone booster (secretagogue). With any prohormone products, there's always the risk of side effects. If you're natural and you're under 20, then consider the Animal M-Stak product. I've personally used it with great results. Here's the info bro: http://animalpak.com/Enter/2_aom/p26_amstak.html

I use the GNC Ultra Mega Golds right now. Lot's of good stuff including digestive enzymes (good for diets high in protein for best digestion) like the Animal Pak has. But I think once I get finished with the current bottle (everything from GNC seems to come to my pad in pairs - except the chicks working there ) I will go back to the Animal Pak - more calcium, digestive enzymes, BCAA's... they got a huge specrum of basic shit.

Thinkin' about upin' the GNC's to 3 per day. I don't see a problem with this since the real mega dose would be B vitamins (okay if limiting carbs where I would naturally be getting B's) which are water soluable and won't cause stones... looking at the label, it looks like I'd get a better dose.

This is the one here:

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got animal pack today... i didnt know the pills were that huge. I dont know how im going to take them. I tryed one of the big ones and almost threw up. i dont know what to do

LMAO!! Told ya...

After awhile I was able to do half the pack at a time. Some people were amazed by it.

Just put a rock or two in your mouth and swallow some water - normally... don't gag and hesitate.

Unhappy

im about to go to sleep and i took another look at them... there soo huge. Ill try an cut them in half tomorrow but still doubt ill be able to get them down. yea i know im a pussy but always had trouble with large pills.

stinky is offline Associate Member

oldschoolboy is offline New Member
    Try mixing them in with your protein shake. Taste isn't great, but a lot of my buddies do the same thing. I call them p*ssies, heh heh heh.

Gaziz is offline New Member
    Warrior
    How many pacs of Animal Pak have you used a day? It is written on the bottle that I should use 1 pocket ONLY on training days; do you think that`s enough?

man this post was brought back from the dead

Gaziz is offline New Member
    nevertheless, what`s about my question? what dosage of animal pak have you used - 1 pak ONLY at trainig days or more?

I only used them for a short time... but i used it every day. Because your body is repairing even on off training days

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    ... but i used it every day. Because your body is repairing even on off training days
    There is your answer - gym time is a mere stimulis. Your body is working hard even on days you are not training to recover and grow. Growth can not happen until you recover so it would make sense to keep high nutritional standards even on "off" days...

Thread Information