Thread: MAG-10 Results

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

MAG-10 Results

OK guys i know yall kinda said that pro-hormones are not good for me but i just thought i would give my results off of mag-10. I did a 2 week cycle and didnt notice any gains on bench while on my cycle. Noticed some on squats. But on my first offweek which i've been reading several people have had similar results. I gained an amazing 20 pounds on my bench press and 30 on squat. SO now i am benching 285 and squatting 325. Im really hoping to be able to squat around 350 and bench 300 in a couple months and with some more hard work and one more cycle i thinks its possible. Just sharing info.Tyler

RealMets is offline New Member
    dude..I have similar results..did the mag 10 for two weeks..nothing much came in as far as strengh..then in my first and begining of my second week off it..my poundages in ALL excercises increased by at least 20 pounds in each.. now I wonder about Mag 10...it may actually work...the jury still out on this as far as I'm concern but it looks interesting so far...i will start mag 10 again next week....see what happens...I forgot to mention I'm doing the Biotest Mag-10 plan for success program..two weeks on Mag-10..two weeks on Tribex and then back on again to MAg 10...12 week cycle...
    Last edited by RealMets; 11-26-2002 at 07:32 PM.

BigBad is offline Banned
    12 weeks of Mag 10 & Tribex....how much $$$ is that running 'ya (the shit is pretty expensive)?

RealMets is offline New Member
    well I only ordered the initial supply for the cycle..Vitamin shoppe has it for $66 i think..plus if you have their card you get a further discount....the Tribex and M is not so expensive.if you go throughout Manhattan's health Supplement stores you are bound to find them real cheap!!!

BigBad is offline Banned
    Yea, keep looking for the best price, I've seen it a couple of different places cheaper than $66.

Thread Information