EJAY is offline New Member

Over The Counter Anti-e

Could 60X0, 17 Ketoroid, Clomafen, or any other OTC Anti-E be successful in restoring natural test levels after a 10 week 300test/300deca cycle? Reason I ask is I get the OTC's very cheap?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Only one I know will work to some extent is Tribestan and it isn't cheap because to have it work you'll be taking at least 2000mg a day for 3 to 4 weeks...

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Good idea EJAY, whats up Buff in Jersey, I've never been out east before and I'm goin to NY for New Year's Eve and skiing in Vermont. I'll be that area for 2 weeks since my mom just moved to Boston. My girl is gonna meet my up there with our great Tejas bud....I've read your post about the strip clubs so I'm gonna hit um up like I hit these up...check out the past edition of Plaboy JC edition and check out the chick going to COM at Texas City.... and her best friend is better looking!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    AHH SHIT! A Texas boy going skiing... Look out below

Just kidding bro... Have fun, but you wouldn't catch me dead on a pair of ski's unless it was behind a boat in the summer...

I'd kill myself and everyone in my way down the slope... Tried and it wasn't pretty...

NYC is crazy for New Year's though... You gonna love it...

Thread Information