tryn2getripped is offline New Member

Hurry!! Trac creatine or cell-tech?

which one? ive never taken either one. i know celltech is popular but has anyone taken trac? is it any good? i really need to know cause im going to go get some right now.

jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member
    as i said in an earlier post go EAS synthvol2. you CAN"T go wrong. take one hour before you lift. nuff said. cell tech is crap. i've used it for a month and i think it is very overated and extremely expensive for what your getting.

tryn2getripped is offline New Member
    well i went with the cell tech. i work at gnc so i got a huge discount. i got the 80 dollar 7 lb jug for 40 bucks. so hopefully it works for me. i dont like the amount of sugar in it, but its dextrose and not fructose or some other worse sugars so i think it will be ok.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I'd go with the Cell-Tech too.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    I took Cell-Tech and hated it it has way too much sugar in it. I heard PhosphagenX (not sure of the name) is ok, but i love trac. There is no "loading" and no sugar in it, plus it tastes great.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Cell-tech has way to much sugar and I've heard nothing but good things about trac, which I was told has no sugar added.

Za_S|ick is offline New Member
    Originally posted by tryn2getripped
    well i went with the cell tech. i work at gnc so i got a huge discount. i got the 80 dollar 7 lb jug for 40 bucks. so hopefully it works for me. i dont like the amount of sugar in it, but its dextrose and not fructose or some other worse sugars so i think it will be ok.
    Fructose is not a bad sugar, don't be fooled by muscletech's bullshit! Syntvol2 seems to contain more ingredients that help the transport of creatine into the muscles...

doa8 is offline New Member
    I took trac nitrogen creatine and saw no results, but then again I have never responded well to creatine.

bigsexy is offline New Member
    I would reccommend cell-tech, it did work well for me.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Honestly, get yourself some plain old creatine powder. I've used almost everything on the market, and while some of them do work (Celltech), most aren't worth the price. Stay away from creatine serum because its total crap. For creatine you don't need to spend more to get quality results. You'll either respond to it or you won't respond at all.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Between the two id go with celltech, but if i had another choice i would have to just say..... buy cheap creatine, dextrose, ALA and make your own!

Thread Information