Thread: 1-AD cycle...

harl is offline Associate Member

1-AD cycle...

Picked up two bottles of 1ad the other day. I figured i would try it for a month to see if it is worthy. Seems like a few people had good luck with it. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. This is how i plan on using it.

week1: 3 a day 300mg
    week2: 6 a day 600mg
    week3: 6 a day 600mg
    week4: M | T | W | T | F | S | S |
    --------3---3---3 --2--2--1 --1-----per day
    ------300 300 300 200 200 100 100--mg
    ZMA------------------------------->

Going to space them out evenly thew the day and taper off on the last week and pick up ZMA at the end to hopfully keep what i gained if anything. What do you guys recommend for ZMA Z-mass,ZMA fuel,biotest,eas ZMA hp?

thx

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have this down to where I gain some good strength and a little weight 7-8 lbs in 6 weeks.

4 bottles of 1AD - IDS brand - only $32 a bottle at dpsnutrition.com

first day 300mg
    remainder 600mg until all 4 bottles are gone
    following three weeks 6-OXO by ergopharm.

Good luck, you shuld notice some real strength gains middle of week 2. You will wish you could go for 6 weeks.

yah i went with the ergo brand. I wish i could go longer than a month but i really need to start dieting. Need to lose 30 lbs by april / may.

chinups Guest
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/, This has ZMA for cheap I think like 11 dollars and it supports site. I wouldn't taper, I know you think it stretches it but I would just load it up like scott said...

Scott how long did that last you

chinups Guest
    Also there is other alternatives then 1-AD if you are lokking to lose weight

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    A wise man told me that tappering was not the way to go. He'll probably post to this thread but if he doesn't, I'll tell you what he told me. Don't tapper off your dosages, if you are worried about your test levels being down after using this, try one of the supplements that increase your test level, like Tribex-500. And consider stacking 1-AD with 4-diol. Good luck!

Ok ill do what you did scott 300 first day then 600 for the rest. If things look good at the begining of week three ill get another bottle, it only took two days to come in, now if my protien would just come in i could get things going. Does anyone use zma for natural test boosting? Or should i just get get oxo or tribex or something.
    Hope this stuff helps with the strength to get back to were i was and beyond. I took about 5 months off and when i come back, the guy i use to work out with kept going faithfully and now hes totally blowing me away with poundages It use to be the other way around, and he weighs 40 pounds more. We did chest the other day and did incline dumbells and guess what he grabs 115 pounders on his 4th set for like 7 reps i was like wtf i was ripped, before i stoped i was doing the 105's for 6 on the 4th set. The other day i was struggling with the 85's Ok ill stop whinning now just hope i get back up to par soon!
    Last edited by harl; 12-06-2002 at 03:07 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I tried tribex before. I would suggest you go with 6-OXO it worked better for me.

The 4 bottles last about 6 weeks.

how much did you pay per bottle?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't taper Prormones - you just waste your money on ineffective dosages.

Try and take about a gram per day total of 1-AD with 4-Diol. 300mg 1-AD with 600-900mg of 4-Diol. Run it with Tribex.

IMO, 6-OXO is more for when running 5-Diol or even 19-Nors - and maybe even scheduled gear. The shit simply won't aromatize. You'll be fine. Spend your money on the Tribex, Tribestan or Acetabolan II instead...

Dante is offline Junior Member
    Bump on the "don't taper your Pro-Hormones" advice. It doesn't work for the illicit stuff, and it won't work here, either.

ok wont taper them. I read somewhere i think it was in a muscle mag that trib doesnt work. I never heard of tribestan or ace , were can i find it? does anyone take zma?

chinups Guest
    I took ZMA last night. Slept like a baby. Its cheap now sides and everyone seems to approve that I talk to..

Ok im on my my 5th day of 1-ad only. Ive been taken six a day every 8 hrs. So far i notice a lot better pumps and strength is up a little, also im up 2lbs. I also noticed my joints seem to hurt lately, maybe its the weather
    Ill keep ya updated on my progress.

later

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    The cycle that i have had most sucess with is
    HDT Solid Gains
    Synthevol 2
    1-AD/3 a day
    Tribex 500
    The reason ur joints and bones hurt are probably because of the instant pressure on the boes i had the same problem untoil i started taking Glucosamine. And calcium. Tyler

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    1-AD is good stuff. I used the ErgoPharms brand and I had good results. I put on some weight and became stronger too. My muscles also seemed to become harder, maybe because I was able to push more weight. However, I was a dumbshit and took 1-AD alone, and then just stopped, so my gains didn't last, and my nuts took over a week to drop back down. I didn't think at the time that you needed to run prohormones very carefully. It's certainly not as simple as buying a bottle in the store and taking that all by itself. Of course, no one tells ya that so a lot of the time ya find out the hard way.
    Good luck with the 1-AD!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by repeatoffender
    However, I was a dumbshit and took 1-AD alone, and then just stopped, so my gains didn't last, and my nuts took over a week to drop back down.
    Your nuts to almost a week to drop back down? I was not aware that it had any effect on the HPTA... I never had a problem but did run it with Tribex.

Dante is offline Junior Member
    All Steroids (and 1AD is a Steroid ) affect the HPTA, however, the degree toward which this will personally happen depends on you, the dosage, as well the cycle length.

1AD/1-Test can cause joint aches as due to Estrogen levels dropping (1AD doesn't aromatize so as natural T production decreases, so does Estrogen). But of course, cold weather doesn't help, either. If it becomes terribly bad, then a little 4-Diol will help, as will it also help with lethargy.

If you're doing a short cycle (two-weeks), then it shouldn't be much the issue. However if longer, I'd certainly consider 4-Diol's addition.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, my nuts definitely did shrivel right up with the 1 AD. They came back on their own but next time I will definitely run something along with it to make sure that doesn't happen again. Pretty weird, but no other side effects from it.

Thread Information