tryingtogain is offline Member

guys what should i do its really important

im the guy who my parents found my creatine and they took it away from me and i told them politly how safe it is and all the facts but they still wont let me have it. well anywyas this said last night if i stop taking the creatine period no sneaking behind there backs anymore they will pay for my protien powders. if i take the creatine then they will not pay for my protien powders. whats the bettter deal get free protien or hav to pay for it but then take creatine? can i get good results without creatine? what should i do

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    PROTEIN...If it's free then go for it. When you move out you can buy your own creatine...time to stock pile that protein

Aragorn

tryingtogain is offline Member
    thanks at least u had some impot aragon anyone else?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    yep i would go for the protein too, but make sure its the most expensive brand you can buy, hey they gave you an ultimatum so teach them a lesson........HITMAN

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Protein is more important than the Creatine...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. Get the best protein available.

Im not tellin you to lie but if you keep your creatine in a protein container how would they know what it is
    Last edited by RON; 12-07-2002 at 08:03 PM.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Like everyone else has said, definitely go with the protein over the creatine. Some guys are saying push your parents for all their worth and get the best protein, but thats your call. If u're lucky u might be able to squeeze some free multi-vitamins out of them, and of course go for a good one if u can. I think u could hide the creatine in an old protein container, but thats your choice cuz i really don't think they would catch u but to get caught again is never good. It sounds like u're probably still in high school, and i didn't take creatine till the end of high school and i was fine. I think that as long as i kept up the protein intake and ate like a maniac on of course what i eventually figured out what was a clean diet i still gained tons of muscle. I still think u're young and that protein and a clean but large diet will still do wonders for u. If u reach plateaus then i would experiment with other training techniques or tweak your diet before eventually turning to other supps.

royalt4 is offline New Member
    Well dude,
    If you get a weight gain powder with Creatine in it maybe they won't notice, try pulling off something like N Large or Myomax something that's got a lot of good stuff in it.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    put your creatine in your gym locker or PE locker and leave your protein at home, you can have both this way my P's are the same way i do it this way the don't know that the hell is going
    peace dude

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell them you want Nitro tech. I would also recommend that you get a gym locker if you go to a gym, you could stash your creatine in there.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 12-15-2002 at 05:28 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    Tell them you want Nitro tech. I would also recommend that you get a gym locker if you go to a gym, you could stash your <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> in there.
    Hehe... NitroTech does not balantly advertise their Creatine ingredient - you have to really dig through the ingredients to see it... I believe it is a good serving. I'd say NitroTech as well.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    just like all the brothaz have said get some nitro tech
    creatine is written in fine print

Thread Information