Thread: 1-testosterone

VAgym is offline Junior Member

1-testosterone

Has anyone heard of this stuff? I know the media always hypes up stuff such as this in the past especially Andro and all of the other pro-hormones but does anyone know anything about 1-testosterone ? I am assuming it is no better than any of the others in the catg. Especially figuring what the cost would be you could by the real deal. Here's the article I read on it. Just curious what others knew about it?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2002Dec5.html

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    prohormones are a waste of money....too little gains and alot of sides

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Just save your money for the real stuff.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Why have the candy when you can have the cake?

Dante is offline Junior Member
    Jesus, this storm again. There's a little bit of info on the board, but much more can be found on bodybuilding.com (if you want to do searches and such).

eclypz is offline New Member
    Yeah bro save your money for the real stuff.

I did a 6 week topical cycle of 1-test and 4-ad and only gained 12 pounds, and I only lost an inch around my waist. If that isn't janky enough, it has been four weeks and I lost one of the frickin pounds. Can you believe that? You gain only twelve and you end up only keeping 11 of it, what a crock. There went 150 bucks straight down the drain.

Of course I was eating around maintainance calories and it was a 6week cycle, but the guys that bulk with this stuff for eight to ten weeks usually only gain 15-22 pounds which kinda sucks if you are eating 5-8,000 calories a day and only gain 20 pounds to show for it.

Save your money bro...

chinups Guest
    1-AD works for me. But then agian I have pumped my body with tons of real shit. Just take some supps after u stop taking the andro to bring u back to normal.........Don't believe the haters!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok, any OTC test booster or what not compared to the real thing, of course isn't going to be worth it. Comparing it to juice is like trying to compare a firecracker to a stick of dynamite. Now if steroids are something you don't wish to use and OTC supps are what you're looking for I would have to say yes it's a good product. I've seen people on 1-AD and such products that do produce some good but small gains. Even though it's OTC you still need to cycle it I believe something like 4 weeks on 1 or 2 weeks off or 6 weeks on and 3 weeks off.

Thread Information