popa is offline Senior Member

do you mix your shakes ahead of time

I never did it before but is it OK to mix your shakes a day ahead of time

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I don't see why not. It shouldn't hurt just shake 'em up before you drink it.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I mix mine in the morning for the day and put them in an individual thermos. Got some perfect sized flasks at kmart for about 12.00 a piece. Saves time and I never miss my shakes when scheduled.

Make mine in the blender with ice and whatever I feel like flavoring it with that morning....and they are still icy when I am ready.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

tryn2getripped is offline New Member
    i had one in a shaker in my car for a couple hours. when i went to shake it a bit cause it had settled it exploded with a loud pop and sent protein flying thru my car. it was all over me and on the ceiling. i was so pissed. i still drank what was left though.

popa is offline Senior Member
    lmao...I'd be pissed too...don't mean to laugh but thats pretty fun if you really think about it

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Creatine will break down if left in a liquid too long (and, no the serums don't work - completely placebo, maybe in MCT oils or Glycerol - but not water). But most other things should be stable enough...

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    I've heard that protein powder will break down also...
    on some boxes it says "drink immediately" so it must be better to mix just before drinking
    I always have the powder in a little plastic box or bag and then mixes it when it's time to drink it...

alwayshungry is offline New Member
    mix up protein shakes in the morning and carry them in my cooler with all of my other stuff...works fine

Thread Information