NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member

diet pills......

How do you guys cope with the diet pills? Like do you ignore the fact that it supresses your hunger and just eat like you used to or do you guys not eat as much now. And if you don't eat as much now, what do you guys eat cuz it's important to get your carbs and protein in there after you work out and all. Here's how my diet goes, i don't eat much for breakfast, i'll grab something like fruit and take multivitamins. I'll eat a good lunch cuz i have track afterwards, after that i'll take a protein shake and dinner is usually a bowl of salad and some fruit before i go to bed. what do you guys think of that? any opinions or suggestions will be appreciated, thanx.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i have to force myself to eat sometimes when taking EC

samoth is offline Member
    I take Eph so much, and have been for so long, that it does not effect me anymore in terms of huger or eating. Adderall, however, kills my appitite like nothing else

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    It's hard but when my alarm on my watch goes off it's time to eat. Force feedings......gotta love 'em!

NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member
    if you guys force yourselves to eat, you'll kind of be defeating the purpose of losing the fat won't you? You will indeed lose some fat but doesn't eating those excess carbs work against your goal?

Cubber is offline Junior Member

food

All I know is I can't wait to eat first thing in the morning!!!
    Cup and a half Oatmeal, carton of 8 egg whites, tablespoon of oil!
    Have had this every morning for a year now.

WOOF

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    You need to eat every few hours max to keep your body from breaking down muscle. Or positive nitrogen retention.....I think that's what it's called. Sorry guys a little brain dead today. Yeah if you don't eat that often you'll defenitly lose weight but unfortanetly it'll be mostly muscle you're losing.

Thread Information