Thread: sdi labs

jacked19 is offline New Member

sdi labs

I personally like the real stuff better, than these prohormones and all this other shit, b/c half the time this stuff never works, and its expansive. A couple of guys i have meet latley swear by this sdi labs stuff, it's not even legal in some states. the website is www. legalsteroids.com. Sounds like a bunch of b/s to me but a couple of guys have said if you buy there 1-test which is called test suspension you get good results, not as good as a real test but decent stuff, and it only 100 bucks for a 4 week cycle, i was thinking about trying it, if any body knows anything or heard anything about this stuff let me know, anthor thing I was wandering about is this new stuff called kynovar, it got a gurantee that it will work or your money back, if you know anything let me know
    thanx

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I tried there dbol almost 2yrs ago, and it pure shit and a pure scam. If your not wanting to do AS, just stick to creatine,protein,L-glut and a multi vitamin. You will get alot more off this then the shit sdi labs are selling. Also theres been a couple of threads about sdi labs on here, research them and you will find out for yourself.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Don't waste your time or money on that crap bro.......like tt333 said if you don't want to use real AS than stick with creatine, protein, and bcaa's.

Thread Information