12-16-2002, 10:38 PM #1
Got some basic questions about clen
Hey guys i'm going to start actually really cutting down soon, cycling carbs and all that other jazz. It seems like clen has popped up a few things as being one of those things thats used alot when preppin for contest. I was planning on doing 2 weeks ECA, then stop the ECA and do the clen 2 weeks, then stop clen, and keep repeating like that.
Other then the basic info about clen on the drug profiles, i'm still not real clear about it.
1. It says that u should take 1 tablet a day and increase dose every day until u get to recommended dose level( 5-7 a day), So does this mean every time i stop the eca and start the clen i have to start at 1 tablet a day?
2. I usually take my ECA first thing in the morning, should i take clen first thing in the morning and take all the tabs at once, or maybe spread em out like 1 for breakfast, 1 for lunch, 1 for dinner? Is this something u need to take with food?
3. It says recommended dose is 5-7 a day, is there anyway u can figure out your own individual recommended dose?
4. I'm only 18 1/2, is this something like steroids where u're not supposed to take it until u're like 22? I read the side effects on the drug profile, if anyone has had any side effects other then the listed ones i'd like to know, and if u've had any side effects i'd still like to know how many ppl actually get the side effects(how common they are).
5. I'm new to this drug stuff and i really don't know anything about ordering them, but i did a search on google and there's tons of sites that sell them, is there any way to know if that source is respectable without ordering from them?
6. Is there any competitions that ban clen? I will still ask the comp i'm competing in for a list of banned drugs, but just wondering how often if ever clen is banned in natural comps. And if it is banned how far out from the drug test should u cut it out.
7. How far out from competition should i stop the clen? Does it cause water retention at all?
8. Alright i'm sure i left out some stuff, but if u have any suggestions or advice or any miscelaneous stuff i'd love to hear it and i always keep an open mind.
Last edited by saboudian; 12-16-2002 at 10:43 PM.
12-17-2002, 02:49 PM #2
1- Once you get to the amount that you take without the headaches you stick with that amoutn, say you get to 5 a day than you say there and when you start back up again take 5 and stay with that amount.
2-I think you break then up throughout the day.?????
3-Refer to #1
4-DO NOT TAKE THIS!!!!!! eca stack along with proper diet should be good enough. In my personal opinion you are still at a young enough age were these kind of supps along with AS should be avoided.
5-Check with mods or search on the scammers board.
6-Not sure, haven't started competeing YET!
7-Not sure about the comp question, no clen does not make you retain water that I know of
8-AGAIN wait until you are older to start messing with the harder things, I believe for now you should stick wit hthe eca. GOOD LUCK! I hoped I helped with what little I could.
12-19-2002, 02:41 PM #3
bump, still like to know what others think
12-20-2002, 10:20 AM #4
saboudian- sorry if it sounded like I was preaching........it's just my .02 is all.
04-04-2005, 12:54 AM #5
the "optimal" fat loss combo would have to be T-3 (mostly known as Cytomel and Cynomel) and Clenbuterol . Yes, these two drugs are illegal, but not too hard to find with a little research. T-3 is a great drug whether you are natural or not, you just have to adjust your dosage accordingly and also supplement your diet with high levels of protein.
Don't get me wrong, this drug is extremely powerful, I mean its straight thyroid (you can feel it pretty quickly) and also dangerous when not used correctly, let me repeat that, very dangerous! T-3 greatly enhances your metabolic rate which slows down as your body fat and calories get lower, which means you don't have to drop calories extremely low towards the end of your diet. It also works synergistically with Clenbuterol, and keeps the effect of the drug longer.
Everyone thinks that you have to be on gear to use T-3 due to the "wasting effects", this is bunk. If you use a suitable dosage which (for a natural) would be somewhere between 50mcg-100mcg in divided dosages, and someone on gear could use upwards of 150mcg or more depending on bodyweight.
On T-3 you CANNOT develop the more is better mentality due to the fact that number one, you will burn up all your muscle tissue, and number two, you could potentially screw up your metabolism for the rest of your life, I think number two catches peoples attention. Also every one talks about the "T-3 crash" when you discontinue using it, this is also false due to the fact that most of the people who talk about this normally go back to a bulking diet after the finish, of course your going to gain fat back if you do that!
The best way to come off would be to taper down and when coming of (due to the sluggishness of your metabolism) resume you diet plan for 4-6 weeks after, then start to slowly add calories back in until you are at your normal level. To cycle T-3, I would start with 25mg for the first week, 50mcg the second, 75mcg the third, (you could go up to 100mcg if you feel your body needs it) then stay at that dose for 2 weeks, then taper down by 25mcg per week until you are off. Again this is a dangerous drug when not used correctly, and you have to know your body very well (diet wise) to avoid muscle loss, which could occur.
Clenbuterol is similar to the effects of Ephedrine, but I feel they are much better and also it is less harsh (side effects). The proper way to use this is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off (ECA would be used on the off weeks). Dosages range from 60mcg per day to 180mcg per day, but again this is very individual due to the fact that people experience side effects at different dosages. Clenbuterol's effects are very profound on body composition, users commonly report overall fat loss and a hardening to the physique very quickly. I feel this drug works very well in two-week intervals. Again like T-3, I would start off at 60mcg per day and taper up by 20mcg per day until you are at your desired dosage, I really don't feel you have to taper off of this drug, but some do. Also if you are not a first time user you can start off at the dosage you normally use and run that through out, but if not taper up to find out the effects it has on your body.
Also, take your daily dosages before 3-4 due to the fact that it could cause some insomnia in some people when taken later. Another drug I would use (only on the weeks with the Clen ) is Yohimbine HCL. This enhances the overall effects of Clen and T-3 by allowing the effects to last longer, and it also suppresses your appetite very well. The only downside to Yohimbine is that it is an anti diuretic and will make you hold some water while using it, but I feel it is worth it. Dosages are usually around 2-3 5mg tabs spread out with the Clen.
have fun and dont hurt your rat
04-04-2005, 08:27 AM #6
Bumping a thread from 2002?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)