JUSTamazing is offline New Member

HGH and combining supplement usage

Hey everyone have anyone used these products?

1. Tribulus Terrestris 250 (precision engineered)
    2. Nos Blast (precision engineered)
    3. HGH (Source Naturals)
    4. Leukic Hardcore (MuscleTech)

I've been using these products on and off for about 3 months and usually take the tribulus terrestris, & nos blast with either the HGH or leukic hardcore at once before a workout. I remember taking it for the 1st time at around 8pm at night and doing push ups and sit ups because I couldn't sleep until around 3 to 4am. I did notice something happening like being really self aware, anyways I was wondering if anyone tried these products and if they worked for you or not.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    your good to go...

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTamazing View Post
    Hey everyone have anyone used these products?

1. Tribulus Terrestris 250 (precision engineered) I've never used this brand but I've taken Tribulus before but never noticed much from it.
    2. Nos Blast (precision engineered) Again, never used this brand but it seems just like any other pre-workout NO product. You're better off just saving your money and getting some caffine and creatine if you want.
    3. HGH (Source Naturals)Not actually hgh you know right? It just a secreatagauge that "might" increase your own production of hgh. I tried some of these before but never noticed much.
    4. Leukic Hardcore (MuscleTech)Overpriced amino acid product. Just buy some BCAA's.

I've been using these products on and off for about 3 months and usually take the tribulus terrestris, & nos blast with either the HGH or leukic hardcore at once before a workout. I remember taking it for the 1st time at around 8pm at night and doing push ups and sit ups because I couldn't sleep until around 3 to 4am. I did notice something happening like being really self aware, anyways I was wondering if anyone tried these products and if they worked for you or not.
    What result have you noticed from these in the last 3 months?

JUSTamazing is offline New Member
    I did get some results but its just natural if you work out almost everyday for 3 months to see changes. I didn't notice much difference taking the products except maybe I was able to recover faster and probably not purchase them again. Thanks Cannon for all the helpful information.

Thread Information