wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Best Andro product

My friend wants a good androstene he was thinking of that J. Summers 21 pound cycle but me and my friend tryed it and we didnt gain sh*t so whats the best andro product out there today he doesnt care if its expencive i dont look at andro much anymore so thought i would ask you guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Andro product-arnold.jpg  

manny is offline Junior Member
    I hear the 1AD stuff is really good.

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Tell him to do this following cycle.
    1-AD/3 a day
    HDT Solid gains/ a shake a day after or before workout
    Tribex 500/ 6 a day
    and if he wants to add a little bit more throw in synthevol by eas or ASN Stamina. If he doesnt gains at least 10 pounds and bench 20 more pounds then i will kiss ur ass.. Tyler

harl is offline Associate Member
    make the 1-ad 6 a day

viking250 is offline New Member
    I have gotten really good results taking 1 ad and 4 ad 3 of each at day. I have put on about 10 lbs in 4 weeks.

The reason for not doing 6 1-ADs a day is because its pricey for little gains. B/c ur body can only absorb so much o the 1-ad. so it best if u just give it its full otential to absorb 3 and over a longer period of time u will see better gains. B/c ur body is gonna get a more continous strain of 1-AD because it will be getting full absorobtion. Tyler

Dennis is offline New Member
    What if you took 5 pills of 1-AD spaced out throughout the day and you only took one at a time. Would this allow your body to absorb all 1-AD and still take a higher dose?
    I agree about the stuff being pricey, and if I'm going to get the same results from 3 a day that I would taking 6 I'm all for it. It just seems that most people here recommend 6 a day.
    I just started a cycle today, I'm a powerlifter and don't care if I lose the weight gains when I come off, but what about the strength gains? Do most keep the strength gains? Thanks, I just found the board and it's very informative.

I believe the most that ur body can absorb would be 4 a day U must think about it for a second. Ur body still isnt gonna abosrb all 100mg of it. Thats the reason people say do 6 a day. BUt yes u can do that and get higher gains at a sooner rate. But if u do 3-4 a day over a 20 day period u will see higher gains because of the fact that ur body is gonna absorb more of it over a longer period of time therefor ur body has more of it in the system for a longer period. Increase ur protein. Throw in Tribex 500. And add a good creatine transport system like Synthevol or Stamina. U will see at least 10 pounds of weight. By 1-AD i kept all my gains but off of Mag-10 i didnt get stronger until the last coiuple of days on it then lost it all afterwords. 1-AD is king of prohormones. Tyler

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the input im not a prohormone man my friend wants to stay natural

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    thanks for the input im not a prohormone man my friend wants to stay natural
    If your friend wants to stay natural then he better not take prohormones... or i guess he's just fooling himself into thinking he will still be natural since they are "legal"

Jmyo

Peace

Thread Information