Thread: Yohimburn??

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Yohimburn??

I was looking to order some yohimburn. I went to the site and noticed that there is a new product out. It is yohimburn DF (diuretic factor) Has any one tried this new line. I am tossed up between ordering the normal yohimburn or the one with the DF in it.

Also those who have ordered. Did you fill out your personal information accurately? Obviously you have to fill out your proper address or you will never get the stuff but what about phone numbers and such.

How long did it take to get the product after it was ordered?

Thanks in advance!!

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    got mine in three days . i think barbi is using the df version and likes it.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hey.....yes. I am using the DF and I like it. It really seemed to work on my "little love handles". Im using it on my abs and hams right now. Let me tell you one thing.....warm up your car before you leave if you use it on your back side. I put it on one day and jumped in my cold truck....and WOW. Like sitting on DRY ICE.

LOL

P.s....mine arrived in 3 days as well.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

How about filling out the personal profile and would you choose the DF over the original yohimburn?

I filled out what I needed to order it. I don't even remember. It came straight to my house. I went with the DF to avoid bloat.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

How large is the bottle and approx how long do you think it will last. I am just trying to justify spending 70 US on this...when you change it into Canadian dollars it is like $4000

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    what is this yohimburn exactly??
    does it just drain water or what is it all about?

Originally posted by D.L.
    what is this yohimburn exactly??
    does it just drain water or what is it all about?

Learn all about it here http://www.yohimburn.com/

There's no oz amount on the bottle. It's about the same size as a stick of deoderant (only thing I could find in the bathroom that was close.) only round. You use a dropper full or so depending on the area you want to work on so it will last quite a while. I noticed a change....but I was eating clean and hitting cardio hard. Decided to save the rest for the beginning of my swolecat program.

Wow.....that seems like a lot of cash for yohimburn. Gotta love those conversion rates.

Just curious as to why you are concerned with your info on the order? Is Yohimbine legal in Canada?

C.B.

I am just not the type of person to hand out personal info on the net..you can never be to careful.

Anyone else had personal experience with the Yohimburn DF????

bump

Hey Shredz....did you search on Yohimbine yet? I am sure you did....but. Really there aren't too many talking about it if they are using it. I have read on some other boards about people using it....Try www.fitnessgeared.com. You might get better results on your request for info.

C.B.

Thanks CB...I appreciate all the help.

yoshimat is offline New Member
    I am using the Yohimburn DF and it is awesome.

its 4oz, that is an oversight on some of the DF labels (they are beta's.. ie not the final product packaging)

Thread Information