BIG-G is offline Banned

prohormones & pro steriods?

anybody try any of the following,,promatrix testobol and primobolan orals,,molecular science 1-t and 4-ad ethergels,,biotest mag-10,,no2,,vpx sports 1-test and paradeca decavar stack,, sann t-100 and v12,,beastsports sterobol,,nutex 1-tu???? Took the 1-ad before and it was good but need a more powerfull otc product. Thinking about stacking some of the above mentioned. TKS
    Last edited by BIG-G; 12-28-2002 at 01:50 PM.

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    I would say get u the following stack going
    On Cycle:
    IDS Pro-Androgen E/hard to find/ www.netrition.com/ cheapest place around.
    EAS Synthevol 2 or American Sport Nutrition Stamina
    N-Large 2/if trying to gain weight and stregth if not go with
    Cyto Sport Muscle Milk or Optimum Pro-Complex
    OFF CYCLE:
    Synthevol
    Whatever protein u decide
    Biotest M
    Biotest Tribex 500.
    That stack is the best u can do. Get THe IDS Pro-Androgen while u can because they are gonna have to quit producing it. Just read what is said about it. Most people dont even know about it. Its the best on the market. Tyler

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Was thinking more like (instead of gear) stacking the following, IDS-durabol x3-4 daily and 1-androgen x3-4 daily,,,,one serving of mag 10 and 4-ad-ec daily,,,no2 4-6 daily,,,serving v12,,and of course tons of protein. This would take place of an actual "gear" cycle figuring thats as close as i can get to the real deal. Of course if i had a legit source, that all might change. TKS BIG-G
    Last edited by BIG-G; 12-28-2002 at 03:14 PM.

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Personally i think mag 10 is a waste of money i've done 2 bottles. They changed the formula and is no where near as good now. THey durabol sounds good. I forgot about it. But use the Pro-Androgen instead of the Mag 10. and Dont do the 1 andro. JUst use the pro androgen and durabol as far as pro-hormones are concerned and everything else looks great man. U will gain like a mad man on that cycle. Tyler

BIG-G is offline Banned
    might just go with some good old fassioned d-bols since the money for all of this goes into the $300's and i can get 500 5mg dbol tabs for $275! Might buy the ids durabol instead of injecting deca , can get 3 bottles for 90 somthin bucks at dpsnutrition!

Thread Information