Thread: Hydroxycut

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member

Hydroxycut

Hey guys, a quick quesiton. Im getting ready to use hydroxycut because alot of my muscle has turned into fat, but i don't want my arms to shrink, i need them to get bigger, they used to be around 16-16 1/3, now they are only 15 1/2. How can u shred the pecs and stomach witout losing the mass and size of my arms? Thanx guys, if ya have time you can email me [email protected] thanks alot

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member
    and also, has anyone used any of the steroid alternatives on this site? i wana do as much as i can without using roids first

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    1. MUSCLE DOES NOT TURN TO FAT!! LAZY ASSES TURN TO FAT!

2. Lose the fat not the muscle? Doing it slowly is the key. This means strict diet. If you have no more then 15-20 pounds to loose and want to do it asap without loosing much muscle i would suggest Keto diet. If you are intrested talk to Mike XXL, that dude is very knowledgable and he's is always willing to give advise,however you can save him and yourself some time by hitting the search button. Tons of info on Keto

3. keep training heavy, you might even want to up the intensity of your training.

4. cardio in the morning before breakfast.

5. Rule i go by is No carbs after 4pm and no food after 8pm (this does not apply if on keto)

6. prepare to loose some mass most of it will be fat, but don't panack if your arms look smaller at first.

Anymore advice to this bro?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not want to take any business away from the board so i will have to say, try it

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey BigMike......nice avatar.....good reminder to take your daily dose of anti-e's..LMAO!

Thread Information