saboudian is offline Senior Member

How much GH costs?

Hey guys i got a friend who wanted to try some GH. Now i thought this shit costed like a couple hundred bucks a day but i don't know that much when it comes to the drugs side of bodybuilding. He said that he could buy some sort of spray (about an ounce) and figured it'd last him about a month. Just wanted to know what you guys thought and i didn't know that GH came as a spray. Shed some light on this for me.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Any of the OTC growth pills, sprays, or whatever is worthless. Don't waste your money on any of it. The only GH is the real deal, that's either bought from a doctor on the black market!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Your 'friend' will waste his money on any product claiming to be growth hormone , except for the real 191 amino acid injectable real deal. Your 'friend' will have to pony up about $300-$550 for a 6-8 week supply. Tell your 'friend' that unless he has the $$$ to stay on the program for at least 3 months and preferrably 6 months than it is a waste of time and money. Good luck to your 'friend'.

Thanx guys i'll relay the info, after all this time i've been on this site i still don't know anything about the gear side of BB, would ya beleive that?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Real GH is not something to mess with till you have quite a few cycles under your belt bro.

BTW I see your from MSU huh. All I have to tell ya is. GO BLUE

Originally posted by RON

BTW I see your from MSU huh. All I have to tell ya is. GO BLUE
    I just hope u're saying that because u go/went to school there. I swear everywhere i go, like when i went to the msu VS U of M toughman contest, i see all these guys eatin pizza, drinking beer, yellin " MSU sucks, go U of M" and i think my penis is smarter then these guys. I don't understand why all these idiots love U of M, most of these dues haven't and never will step in a college ever. Its like they take this MSU vs U of M so personal and they've never had anything to do with either college at all or even college all together.

I think the colleges are pretty close in alot of academics though, but i think U of M is involved in more research which is why i'd love to go there. I think chemistry (my major) is about the same at both schools, i don't know how much chemistry research is goin on at U of M, but i know at MSU we had 2 research labs for chem last semester.

See how mad you make me? You write 2 lil words and then i end up writing a 2 paragraph response.

Originally posted by Rich8888
    Your 'friend' will have to pony up about $300-$550 for a 6-8 week supply.
    DAMN!!!! I wish it was that cheap around here!!!!! Going price where I live is $1200-2000 for a good 6 week cycle.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Big Texan...on 3 -4 IU's per day...a 126 IU kit should last 6-8 weeks. Are you saying $1200-1500 for one 126 IU kit?

Originally posted by Rich8888
    Big Texan...on 3 -4 IU's per day...a 126 IU kit should last 6-8 weeks. Are you saying $1200-1500 for one 126 IU kit?
    To run 4-6 IU's a day for six weeks.....YES! $1200- $2000 is what it runs around here. Now do you guys know why I only cycle every 6-8 months.

sonic is offline Female Member
    Not quite hundred a day. 4 IU/$28

Thread Information