Heatseeker is offline New Member

Question nor-androstenediol

I Would like to know the best way to get results from using Nor Androstendione supp. I am also doing 20 grams of creatine and one teaspoon of glutamine daily. The pills have 250 mg's each. Would appreciate any help
    Dirk

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The best way to get results? Take the bottle back to the store and exchange it for protein powder. That crap doesn't work.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    ha! it may work if you're around 30 or 35. if you're not, take it back, like excess said, it's crap

Find me a website that claims Andro is a good alternative to steroids and I'll show you a website that SELLS Andro. People say that they feel pumped whe they take it but thats because a lot of Andro has an ECA stack in it. If you're gonna go the legal way you'll want to concentrate on 4 areas to gain muscle:
    1. Diet - 6 meals per day, high protein/low fat
    2. Workout - proper routine, don't overtrain
    3. Rest - you don't grow when you're awake
    4. Supplements - protein, creatine, glutamine

Thanks for your replies.....If you want to do it legally ...what do you use and how much ? and realistically what can I expect for gains. I would love to get my hands on the real thing but Living in Boston I'm having a hard time finding a Trustworthy person. I don't want crap

Take your time finding a source and don't get scammed by anyone that e-mails you claiming that they are a source (because they are scammers). The internet is generally pretty bad for scammers. Your best bet is to find a local source at the gym you go to. NEVER ASK FOR A SOURCE, wait until you know who they are.

Do lots of RESEARCH and be aware of every possible situation that may arise. Many members on this board researched for months before they finally decided that they were ready, and its paying off big time. Read the DRUG PROFILES and find out what's right for you. You'll get good experienced help on this board as long as you make an effort to learn on your own too.

Good luck!

Big Cat is offline New Member
    Standard prohormones survive the liver in 6% (1), 1AD in 14% (2)and 1,4-andro in 45% (3). Where after they convert at respective rates of 0.19% for 5AD, 0.35% for DHEA, 5.61% for andro and 19Nor, 15.76% for 4AD, Nor-diol and 1AD and 30% for 1,4-andro (4).

How then are you going to stand there and tell me that in sufficient doses prohormones don't deliver anabolic hormone levels way over baseline ? Problem is people take too little for it to be effective. orally you need a minimum of 900-1200 mg spread over three doses and transdermally 600+ mg over 2 doses. The latter being the better option. Don't judge it until you've used it properly.

True, anyone that says PH are a steroid alternative is lying through his teeth, at maximum level PH barely deliver equal amounts to very low doses of steroids (technically PH are steroids though). But PH, when used correctly (in other words not the stacked crap most companies market) are perhaps the most effective muscle-building aid there is legally.

I'm going to stop there, I'm not here to promote PH to rookies, this stuff has serious side-effects as well, and its not advised to be used without prior research.

(1) J. Biol Chem 239(1964) 1578-84

(2) J Steroid Biochem 3 (1972) 933-6

(3) Steroids 18 (1971) 39-50

(4) Blaquier J., Forchielli E. and Dorfman R., Acta Endocrinologica, 55, 697-704

Thanks to all that responded to my post. I have since located a source...A DR.
    Dirk

Thread Information