Thread: Ripping Gel

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Ripping Gel

I have read some of the past posts about "ripping gels" they were pretty split on if they worked/ not worked. I was just wondering if there were any new members or old members that have recently tried these products and could shed some (fat) new light on the subject. Thanks

Pain,

P.S. Please no flames I know that diet and cardio are the most important, and if I am going to go all out take clen and T3. I just have a problem area, my lower chest, and would like to see if there was anything that could aid in my battle against fat.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Question

I would also like to know. since i have a tiny bit of fat on my lower abs i cant seem to get rid of

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    There are some like yomburn that are supposed to work, but i just think its all B.S.

hell if it works ill bathe in it and skip the gym =P

No seriously though, some have really posted how much they liked it, some posted they didnt but it was the hottest thing going.

search on it and im sure you will find a ton.

most say that you cannot target lose fat, but you may give this a shot and see.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    i didn't notice any results untill my bf was around 7%. it was only a slight (barely noticable improvement) i read it was a spot duretic, helping expell water from certain areas. my guess would be that it is a good pre contest supplement. i spent alot of money one a bottle (i.e. $109 with the military discount on base) and i wish i could have that money back.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    if it just reduces water then i can rub some PREPARATION H on for alot cheaper

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have read a lot of other posts that say Preparation H will do the same thing, for a lot cheaper.

Pain

Thread Information