AnabolicKarma is offline Junior Member

Is gaining muscle a function of just purely high test levels?

Hey bros,

I just want some feedback of what u th ink..i recently had my blood levels tested for testosterone ..they are really high..i eat alot...I am just wondering if i start my cycle....what other factors should i consider that making sure the high test levels lead to muscle building??

What other factors are necessary in the body besides a high test level??
    Even though i am 30 my test levels are really high..is it when your younger that your body is more prone to an anabolic response?

Thanks for your help!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well - Growth Hormone secretion is something else you want to captialize on. You do this by attempting to create spikes through out the day. A 30 minute nap creates a spike, intense training creats a spike, the first hour of rest at night creates a spike, some supplements are said to create a spike.

But yeah - besides peaks during adolecents, at about 30 we get our last peak of testosterone before it goes down hill for good... as we go OVER the hill

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Many of the physical difference between men and woman are a result in different levels of testosterone . For example, muscle mass, body hair, aggressiveness, ...

Thread Information