Adrock is offline Junior Member

My pro-hormone experience

This was the first time I have ever tried PHs. I stacked 1-AD with 4-AD. I won't mention brand names because I don't want this to look like an ad. I was using 4-AD at 1200mg each day and 1-AD at 400mg each day. I spread the doses out across the day. Both the 1-AD and 4-AD were taken orally. My plan was to go for 4 weeks like this but unfortunately I had to stop after only completing 2 weeks. I did not stop due to side effects; I stopped for personal reasons I won’t get into. I started at 185lbs and now 4 days after stopping I am at 194 and I am not loosing weight. My strength went way up, for example I gained 20lbs on my bench press. I did experience side effects. My testicles got smaller and I believe my nipples got a little bit puffy. The puffy nipples could have been from water retention caused by the 4-AD. No acne that I noticed. My sex drive was way down even with the 4-AD. It was almost non-existent. At first I was very upset about having to stop early because I figured I just wasted my time and money. I believed that I was going to loose all my gains because I had only been on the PHs for such a short period of time. Luckily I haven’t. (Knock on wood) Since I have the left over PHs I plan on trying this again for another 2 weeks, when I get a chance. Overall I was very impressed with the gains in strength and size I made while using these PHs. I also feel while going for 2 weeks wasn’t my original plan that it was better because the day after I stopped taking the PHs my sex drive shot back up. And now 4 days later it feels like my testicles are regaining their natural size. I am guessing since I only used the PHs for such a short period of time that it did not shut down my natural test production too hard. If you want to know more about my experience just ask.

badbart is offline New Member
    I've done long and short cycles and I liked both. The short cycles are sure a lot easier to recover form and you keep and higher percentage of your gains. I don't think you can go wrong with short cycles. You might be like me, 4-AD kills my sex drive after I use it for about a week. The first week my sex drive is very high then it just drops dead.

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Same problem after 2 weeks... God it scary.. I still have 6 week to go.. Should i stop this after 4 week and then restart later?

Originally posted by Aguro
    Same problem after 2 weeks... God it scary.. I still have 6 week to go.. Should i stop this after 4 week and then restart later?
    I'm not sure what problem you are refering to, but I stopped after two weeks because I couldn't keep the diet and training schedule due to unforseeable problems. I kept a good amount of my gains, even though those gains were small because I only completed two weeks.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I think he's refering to badbarts sex drive problem.

chinups Guest
    I had sex drive issues too.

My sex drive is back 100%, it took probably a week or two. I wasn't really keeping track. I did take some Tribex500, but I'm not sure if it helped or not.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I have never had these kind of problems no matter what I took, I've even taken fina only cycles, also 1 deca only cyle and still f@#*ed like a rabbit. I'm just a horny bastard any way!

chinups Guest
    I banged still but my balls were always shrivled like fucking raisins......

Thread Information