ghostrider is offline New Member

Exclamation help with a diet

Hey guys , i am a student , 18 years of age and also in the military so i am getting a constant workout not to mention my weight training. The one thing i have trouble with is keeping up a good diet. Are there any ideas as how to create a good bulking diet on a tight time schedual?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Being a prior servicemen I understand the challenge of eating properly and trying to put on mass while in the service. My advice to all service men trying to put on weight is eat what ever the hell you can get your hands on because they're surley going to run most of it off of you. The foods that helped me in the service was milk, eggs, tuna, peanutbutter, and some weight gainer. If you really want to put on weight, eat the sponge cake in your MRE's.....just kidding! If you eat it, it'll plug you up for days. LOL Good luck soldier/sailor/airmen (depending on what branch you're in.) Oh yeah......someone told me this when i was in and I'll tell you

Thank you for protecting our freedom! Stay safe with all the crap that starting up. Also the best advice my Master Chief told me "When the shit hit's the fan, DUCK!!!!!"

yellows2k is offline Member
    Do you just wanna bulk and not care how much of it turns into fat, if so eat everything in sight. If you wanna try to keep fat gain to a minimal, devise a diet plan and stick to it. If you can't stick to a diet plan, you might as well just eat everything in sight.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    If you really want to put on weight, eat the sponge cake in your MRE's.....just kidding!
    Did you hear about that guy that used the little humidity packet in the pound cake as "sprinkles". He put them over the top and ate it. CORPSMAN!!! lol

NOTE: The little packet in the pound cake is not for eating.

Warrior- I thought that was just a myth.....LOL. Everyone talks bad about the MRE's but the beef stew......YUM! i prefer it over Dinty Moore. I used to bitch and wine when I was in but sitting here thinking back....god I miss it.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Warrior- I thought that was just a myth.....LOL. Everyone talks bad about the MRE's but the beef stew......YUM! i prefer it over Dinty Moore. I used to bitch and wine when I was in but sitting here thinking back....god I miss it.
    My ex would get pissed when I would leave and not come back with some beef stew for her Easy way to get back on the good foot after being gone - lol

Originally posted by Warrior

My ex would get pissed when I would leave and not come back with some beef stew for her Easy way to get back on the good foot after being gone - lol
    Damn skippy!

I think my wife enjoyed me being gone for periods of time. I would have to say that being away like that left little time to argue when I was home.

Thread Information