Thread: 2 questions

rexkishi is offline New Member

2 questions

one is i eat alot of tuna maybe 4-5 cans a day sometimes but at least 2 cans daily. some times my urine or piss if urine is spelt wrong smells like tuna is that normal? the other, is 1-AD a good supp? i have been lifting seriously for about three years i take multis, creatine, glutamine, whey and eat alot but i heard 1-AD is the way to go? thanks yall keep up the good work

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    hahahahahahahaha

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    1-Ad IS GREAT. But Pro-Andorgen is better. You can get it from www.netrition.com. And in all seriousness it is more expensive but it is better. Just read the spects and u will understand why it is better. BUt if you dont want to spend the extra money get ur some 4 diol and some 1-ad and u will be good. Tyler

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    your urine smelling like fish is normal, if you eat a lot of tuna. Mine does all the time. Its amines that your body is excreting, as they are not good for you and your body is taking care of it. 4-5 cans of tuna a day is not healthy, though (some here might disaggree). Tuna is quite high in mercury as fish goes. this is why doctors tell pregnant women to only eat tuna 2x/week max. i remember seeing that eating tuna 2x/ day (I used to do) exceeded the EPA and FDA daily maximum acceptable dose for mercury. I don't remember the exact value though.

btw, mercury is what caused mad-hatters disease (impaired brain function). It is not just acutely toxic, but chronically so as well, so total levels as well as dose matter as it is bioaccumulative.

try switching to protein powders, bars, liquids, meat, eggs, anything else.

as a side note: if you want your piss to stink...eat asparagus. GOOD GOD!

rexkishi is offline New Member
    thanks yall and jeffy i do the bars and powders but tuna is so easy and cheap but thank you and keep up the good work

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by jeffylyte
    your urine smelling like fish is normal, if you eat a lot of tuna. Mine does all the time. Its amines that your body is excreting, as they are not good for you and your body is taking care of it. 4-5 cans of tuna a day is not healthy, though (some here might disaggree). Tuna is quite high in mercury as fish goes. this is why doctors tell pregnant women to only eat tuna 2x/week max. i remember seeing that eating tuna 2x/ day (I used to do) exceeded the EPA and FDA daily maximum acceptable dose for mercury. I don't remember the exact value though.

amines? What are those?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    amines are a chemical group that contain a nitrogen bonded to carbon. They have a tendency to smell like fish (which is how fish get to smelling fishy sometimes. All amino acids contain at least one amine group and an carboxylic acid group hence the name amino acid. others contain more amine functionality. most every bioactive compound we know contains amino groups. If you ever look on a package and it says that is is a drug HCl, that HCl is complexed to an amine to make the molecule more soluble.

anyways, now you know.

Thread Information