harl is offline Associate Member

pro rated protein?

Did a search came up with nothing. Has anyone ever tried this protein. How is it taste wise Compared to optimum's chocolate.
    Sells for $38 for a 10 lbs. which is cheap as dirt.....but i just wanted to make sure it isnt actully dirt.

Arrow

hrmm thats odd no one ever tried this product????

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I know I might seem biased, but I just got some last week and I love it. I usually hate chocolate protein, but I can't quit drinking it. I have given some samples to my friends and so far every single one of them loved it. It was "easy to mix", "tasted great", and they even "love the smell" of it. lol So far 4 out of the 4 people that I let try mine said they were going to order some.

system admin is offline Owner
    Also, we are the first to cary this line of protein. It is actually the same protein powder sold by other companies, but can not say which because they "make" the protein. I give you my word.... the product is the shit! I am working with them to also get glutamine and creatine. We have come to an agreement and the prices ROCK! Coming soon! I would not pick out a line and push it unless it realy did pass MY tests. If you buy it and hate it I will not erase your posts about it. But, you will not say anything bad about it anyway ;-)

Farmer is offline Member
    I couldn't find any stats on the protein...anyone help a brotha' out?

peace

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Farmer
    I couldn't find any stats on the protein...anyone help a brotha' out?

peace

Nutrition Info:

******ASPERATAME FREE******

*****98% LACTOSE FREE******

SERVINGS-----161
    CALORIES-----120
    PROTEIN------22
    CHOLESTEROL--0
    FAT----------4
    SAT. FAT-----1
    CARBS--------4
    SUGAR--------2

td32 is offline Junior Member
    So does this protein mix well with water, i mean to shake it instead of blending it?

ok im going to give it a try. If it is made be someone else i prolly already tasted it before. i think i tried them all . Ill give you some feedback when i get it...im sure it will be positive.
    thx
    Last edited by harl; 11-30-2002 at 11:53 AM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Mine just came in today and will post tomorrow on how well it mixes with water and on the taste! Peace my brothers.

PTbyJason- How soon on the creatine and glutamine?

OK, got home yesterday and found the box of protein sitting on the table. I opened it and pulled out the 2 5lb containers. I decided why wait, so I opened 1 up and the first thing I noticed was little red pieces in with the powder......after closer inspection I realized they were pieces of real strawberries ( I bought the strawberry flavor), I must admit the taste is great and it actually mixes better than the other protein I use. All I know is I've got a new brand of protein that I'm sticking with!

td32 is offline Junior Member
    Appreciate the input Tex

Well I usually mix my protein with water but decided last night to use milk and it it mixed just as good as it did with water. The taste is suprisingly good. No funny after taste or smell. Listne ya'll I usually don't try and push the supps I take on other people but ya'll have to try this stuuf it really is good. Not to mention it's cheaper for 10 lbs of protein compared to what I was paying for 6 lbs. Ok I'll quit preaching and leave up to ya'll to give it a try!

Were is asn located? ordered online last weekend here it is friday and still nothing. I recieved a confirmation, does anyone have there number or something to get a hold of them to get a tracking # i cant seem to find it.

Give a little time. Don't forget the holidays and ups or fed-ex was closed the 27th-30th. I ordered mine on the 27th and it was delivered on the 3rd, but I do live in Texas and that's were they're located. Go to allsportsnutrition and e-mail them. They're usually pretty quick to respond.

Oh yah forgot about the holidays... Im so selfish.
    thx

Thumbs up

The results are in... The stuff came on sat. Didnt know they delivered on the weekends. All i can say is wow this stuff tastes real good better than any other protein that i tried no bs. I got the choclate, I will be using pro rated protein for now on. The best taste and value I seen, highly recommended to anyone.

thx
    harl

tryingtogain is offline Member
    its probably the exact same as the 100 percent optimum whey protien and i love that stuff do they sell the pro rated at gnc? i donth hav a credit card to order from allsportsnutrition. maybe its not by optimun but thats juts my guess i am not dissing at all on the product cause i think optimum is one of the best

No i tried optimum this tastes better, i always use a blender and milk that always helps taste wise and sometimes will put a tbs of pb in there . I mix 1.5 cups of milk to 2 scoops of mix ( 2 servings), comes close to 60g of protein. have one a hour before the gym and one post workout.
    Last edited by harl; 12-17-2002 at 08:52 PM.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Does the pro-rated have a similar amount of glutamine and BCAA's as Optimums 100% Whey?

Animal 03 is offline New Member

Anyone try Simply Protein?

This stuff blends well but it tastes like shit...

YellowJacket is offline Junior Member
    Yea, this stuff is starting to sound too good to be true, its odd that I found this thread after I saw the killer deal on it. I figured I support this site since I use it (mainly to read) quite often, but they're sold out. So I gave that Pro Rated a look and its cheaper but Im curious about the glutamine content and the amino acid profile. This type of protein would also be great to mix in your homemade meal replacements because at 22 grams of protein thats jsut enough not to cause your GI tract any problems.

YellowJacket, I can tell you tomorrow about the glutamine and bcaa's. I'll look on the label tonight and tell you tomorrow. Sorry bro, no computer at the house, only ay work.

YellowJacket is offline Junior Member
    Thats cool bro, no hurries...plus its too late, I already ordered mine

Trust me you won't be dissapointed at all. The taste is awsome bro!!! I'll still post the glutamine and bcaa's tomorrow though!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump

Thread Information