Ttay is offline Junior Member

After you use ECA ... do you crave for food

after you use ECA .. do you crave for food .. thats what i heard from people... then it will be jus no use cuz u will gain all the fat back after your done with the supplement...

any comment or idea about this?

yellows2k is offline Member
    This is why you must have a good diet FIRST before using an eca. The eca is intended to help boost the metabolism. Most people who use this just starve and do excess amount of cardio which puts a huge strain on your body, then when they are off of it, they crave food and of course, we all know THESE types of people can't resist and eat and eat.

An eca is a supplement, not a solution.

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    I've actually found the opposite effect, ECA makes me non-hungry a lot of the time... I guess different for different people?

yellows2k is offline Member
    I think he means after your cycle, or after the the eca wears off.

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    oooohhh... i missed that. Hmm... I think the worst part isn't really hunger, but if you were hitting the ECA hard and come off it quick you'll really feel like you're dragging for a while. Probably best to taper off for both reasons!

Ttay is offline Junior Member
    how does this sound for ECA... five day on, two days off.... then one week on, one week of ... then two week on, one week off... and then lower it back down...

doing this is to get the body to get the most effect out of ECA... and also for the body system to get used to and dont crave that much when done with the supplement...

is that right?

Thread Information