hardasnails1973 is offline New Member

whey distrubutor now available to general public

My workout partner's freind is a main distributor of only whey isolate to a supplement company that a good majority of people from here use. THis is not intended as an advertisement but just to let you know of this distrubuter is making only the whey isolate now available to the general public . If you are intersted I do have the web site and be glad to give it to you. He compares his brand to major brands and I can tell you it mixes up better then any whey protein i have ever used even better then isopure. There is no taste and can be missed in any thing not affecting the orginal taste. For 25 grams of whey isolate it comes out to .43 cents a serving and lab results are posted to back up ingredients. Not only will it help cut your food bill down tremedously it will aid in muscle recovery and growth. If you are interested please PM or email me at [email protected]. I know how mods are about giving posting name of company's here. Most of you know that I don't post anything that is not worth mentioning and I only here to help in any way I can

Thanks
    hardasnails

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    dude thanks for the offer but i pay $35.oo for a 5lb. tub of whey protein(optimum nutrition) which comes to .45 cents a serving. And the best part is I get it at GNC, avoiding shipping charges and waiting for it in the mail...Usualsuspect

hardasnails1973 is offline New Member
    Yes like I said optimium is a mixture of whey protein NOT just whey isolate which is most expensive ingredient in protein powders. There ingredient is Pure WHEY ISOLATE no sugar, no thing !! THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE !! Isolate needs to be taken with food or before or after work out only becaue its so fast aborbing

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by hardasnails1973
    Yes like I said optimium is a mixture of whey <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> NOT just whey isolate which is most expensive ingredient in <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> powders. There ingredient is Pure WHEY ISOLATE no sugar, no thing !! THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE !! Isolate needs to be taken with food or before or after work out only becaue its so fast aborbing
    Thanks for the clarification nails, but I don't think it makes a "BIG" difference for someone who only uses protein mix for a post-workout shake. I'm sure pure whey is alot better but I rely on food as my main source of protein. Thanks for the info though bro.

Thread Information