SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Question Something for strength

Wuzzup all...I am looking for a supplement for strength. I already got the creatine/protein/glutamine. I thinking of either 1-AD from Ergopharm or I can get Chemisports Test-100. Which do you think is better? I have heard a lot of good things about 1-AD.

Here are my stats:
    6'1
    275 lbs.
    Bench: 405
    Squat: 555
    Deadlift: 5something

Help me out please
    Thanks

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You've got the main three bro. Im not big on Pro-Hormones, as much as 1-AD will cost and after you buy about 3 bottles for your cycle it would be just as cheap to start a "real" cycle.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    If you are going to waste any money on pro-hormones than get the 1-AD or some kind of 1-Test. Most of the other andro products are pretty much a waste of money.

yellows2k is offline Member
    If you are going to spend money on prohormones, you might as well save up and get the real deal. Your compound lifts are pretty impressive, it looks like you are making excellent progress.

SWOLLPUTTER is offline New Member

I changed my user name because the other was not working. I do not want to use the real stuff because I will be moving on the NCAA for sports soon. So 1-AD would be good?

I'm on it now and I have also upped my protein intake while on my cutting diet. My strength keeps increasing and I can't tell if it's the 1-ad cuz I hear its suppose to help preserve muscle mass while cutting or the extra protein. Maybe a combo of both, I'm also young (19) so maybe it might have a minimal effect on me. On a side note, side effects I have noticed are decreased sex drive and increase of acne, it looks like I have chlamydia.

harl is offline Associate Member
    yah 1ad works good i hit a wall with my poundages. After a week taking that stuff for a week i went up 30 lbs on everything. I was taking six a day, two every 8 hrs. My only side was the loss of mojo went from being a horn dog getting it every day to not wanting it at all, wasnt cool. If your girlfriends name is hairy palm i dont think it is a big deal.

BTW: your lifting enough weight you dont need it

cool...all I really want is strength/explosive strength gains. I could care less about getting bigger right now...because I already am big...I am actually trying to cut. As of right now I have:

ZMA Fuel: 3 pills/night
    Phosphagen HP: 5grams/day
    Ultra-Pro7 Protein: 300grams/day

I need something good for joint strength...also I am thinking of getting some arginine and taking it with O.J. to get that NO2 effect. I also had another question...how long does the 1-AD stay in your system or how long can it be detected?

Thanks

No idea how long it stays, but it's legal so why worry? For joints I use glucosamine chondroitin.

harl is offline Associate Member
    Oh yah that was a another side sore joints and body aches. Ive been off of it for about two weeks now and the strength gains only dropped a little.

I wanna know how long it is in the system because whenever it is that I take my NCAA test(might not be for a while though) they test for everything from prohormones to the juice.

Well today I bought a bottle of the 1AD because I have heard much more better things dealing with strength gains with this than test100. Now I weight around 270 pounds at 6'1...what dosage should I use?

Thanks all

Veritas is offline New Member
    Well, I have heard that 1-ad can jack your testosterone levels enough to possible make you fail a drug test. Also have heard that it clears up in about a week. So, if the NCAA is the reason for not going on real gear, then might it be the same with pro-hormones?

Just wondering. I'm totally new at this.

So does 600mg/day sound about right for my weight(275)?

Thanks

Veritas is offline New Member
    Is it just me or do people here forget that not all of us can go for the real deal due to our jobs. Just seems that it would be better to give the guy some useable advice about what he is asking, rather than pointing out the obvious.

Just a thought.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Veritas
    Is it just me or do people here forget that not all of us can go for the real deal due to our jobs. Just seems that it would be better to give the guy some useable advice about what he is asking, rather than pointing out the obvious.

Just a thought.

Uuuuhhhhhh......thought we did.

Thread Information