Thread: Durabol........

jd15 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Durabol........

Im 18 years old and it is really hard for me to get a hold of roids where i live and i was wondering does anybody on the board know how good IDS Durabol and Pro-Androgen really are ......and has anyone ever taken a cycle of those 2 and if so did you get good gains from it . I have taken andro poppers by pinnacle before and they made my bench shoot up 40 lbs in 4 weeks but it didnt do anything to my body has far has putting on some qaulity muscle mass...and before i buy this durabol and pro-adrogen i would like to get some good input on it from some of you guys on the board.

my stats:
    weight:168
    height:5'8 1/2
    bench: 230
    kind of training: powerlifting
    Last edited by jd15; 01-21-2003 at 07:48 PM.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    who makes Durabol and Pro-Androgen I havent heard of them?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    as for as a good androstene I would say 1-ad or 4-ad it worked good for my friend as far as mass androstene raised his mass for a while but creatine works good for mass and strength I would load it for the time it says and once that is over take do the maitinence for 4 weeks and load again got good gains from it L-Glutimine works best with creatine cause they are both cell volumizing as for the roids id wait till you are at least 22.....wrstlr69sdnl

BIG-G is offline Banned
    IDS makes ur durabol and pro androgen. Pro an is same as 1-ad but some say its a better pass thru the liver,,same with durabol which is a 19-nor-diol. Stack these 2 with a 4-diol. !st couple weeks, 6-700 mg of 4-diol,, 3-400mg of pro a,, and im not sure on durabol but stick with a 4-500mg. NEXT few weeks change to 5-600mg of proa,, 3-400mg 4-diol and 5-600mg of durabol. OF course money could buy a good alfredo sauce.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    In all honesty....being 18 you shouldn't even think about steroids and as far as the pro-hormones go you really don't even need those. You've probably heard this lecture before but I just had to give it one more time! You're 18......learn about your diet and training. I understand you might have been lifting for a few years and think you have learned it all but trust me......you've barely begun to realize your potential.

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys for the info ......im prolly gonna start the cycle end of feb ....ill keep u updated on my gains when i start

Thread Information