Natural Test Boosters

Are these worth anything? Do they work?

More specifically....

Axis HT
    Yohimbe
    Tongkat Ali
    Activate Extreme
    Catuaba Bark

From what I have read these are considered some of the better choices.

Just looking for everything possible for PCT to try to keep gains and get levels back to normal.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Junk.....use the money you spend on this trash to buy some food...

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Junk.....use the money you spend on this trash to buy some food...
    I got plenty of food! I am convinced actually that is why I am getting such great results, diet has been on point like never before and it is showing.

I am determined to not lose a lot of this weight I am putting on and am just looking for every angle possible for the 2 months I am off.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Davinil will raise free T. Nothing, IMHO, will raise total T. Possibly Fadogia Agrestis or Lj100 in massive doses.

Buy some Creatibe Mono, Beta Alanine, BCAA's, Leucine. Thats all you need really.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Axis HT did absolutely nothing for me...... I couldnt even tell I was taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Davinil will raise free T. Nothing, IMHO, will raise total T. Possibly Fadogia Agrestis or Lj100 in massive doses.

Buy some Creatibe Mono, Beta Alanine, BCAA's, Leucine. Thats all you need really.
    Creatine- check
    Beta alanine- check
    BCCA- check
    Leucine - in the BCCA's - check

Never heard of Davinil, will have to research.

I guess I will just make sure I get plenty of the above listed rather then wasting money on other stuff.

gitngunz is offline New Member
    Took axis ht, and t-bomb, the tbom seemed to work better but i dunno if it actually raised test levels or just gave me more squirt juice.

Animal1 is offline New Member
    Let's see!

Test-boosters!! really don't do shit many people claim that they noticed a bit of effects but really nothing great.

ProHormones/DS are another level.

Otherwise you have the real thing ...

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    http://www.ergo-log.com/testosteroneboosters.html
    Happy reading!

There's plenty to choose from. Either way, with the exception of daa, won't do much other than raise you libido.

Happy reading!

There's plenty to choose from. Either way, with the exception of daa, won't do much other than raise you libido.

Also, you have to remember that most of these herbs are researched, outside of the western world, as a cost effective way of treating male fertility. Anything that raises sperm count or motility is generally touted by the supplement industry as a test booster.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by fattywarbucks View Post
    Happy reading!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Nice link, and good info. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fattywarbucks View Post
    Happy reading!

Holy sheeet great link.

But have you read all of that stuff??

Zinc looks good....

Before and after the four-week period of zinc supplementation, the researchers got their test subjects to cycle until they reached the point of exhaustion. Before and after the test, the researchers measured the concentrations of thyroxine and testosterone in the subjects’ blood. Under normal conditions, heavy physical exertion lowers the concentration of these hormones. The figure below shows how the zinc supplements prevented this from happening. The supplements also resulted in a 40 percent increase in the amount of free testosterone before the exhaustion test.
    Now consider that is based on 8x the dose (240 mg) over what is in most ZMA products (about 30 mg) but still. I skimmed through and that was one of the only products that seemed to work.(and well)

Intetresting about the rest in between sets too. Always wondered about that, usually mine are 1.5 minutes so I am good to go.

a good read also!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129166/

Effects of Methoxyisoflavone, Ecdysterone, and Sulfo-Polysaccharide Supplementation on Training Adaptations in Resistance-Trained Males

Conclusion
    Results indicate that M, E, and CSP3 supplementation do not affect body composition or training adaptations nor do they influence the anabolic/catabolic hormone status or general markers of catabolism in resistance-trained males.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    The only "natural" test boosters I have tried are T-911 and Diesel Test Pro-cycle (DTP).

I never felt much with the T-911, but the DTP worked pretty good. I agree with some of these guys. Save the money and use one of their suggestions.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    I've seen a product called, TestoPRO - Manufactured By: Anabolic Innovations has been getting really good reviews from alot of guys on another board i visit.

-HB-

Liger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler694 View Post
    The only "natural" test boosters I have tried are T-911 and Diesel Test Pro-cycle (DTP).

I never felt much with the T-911, but the DTP worked pretty good. I agree with some of these guys. Save the money and use one of their suggestions.
    I had to stop taking DTP after 3 weeks, as I was getting bad side effects (trouble sleeping, hot flashes, night sweats, lump in throat, and feeling on edge)

Then 4 days after stopping developed Gyno and sore balls! Probably is the strongest natty test booster I reckon. I think because DHEA and Pregnenolone can aromatise, effectively making this a pro-hormone.

Because it was advertised as natural, no need for PCT, no pro-hormone I considered it a safe bet. I actually read up on it, and looked at reviews etc… but should have researched the individual ingredients such as DHEA and Pregnenolone.

I think an AI is needed for DTP!

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    has anyone tried THRUST here? it seems to work but i dont know exactly whats in it.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't take it if I didn't know what was in it.. What do the ingredients and such say?

yerrr is offline New Member
    bioforge is suppose to be pretty good

jypoll is offline Member
    I've been using Zeus by fusion bodybuilding it's main ingrediant is testofen-(fenugreek) it's apparently the only testbooater test on humans and was found to increase test by 98% in 8 weeks, I've been on it almost 2 weeks and I feel more agressive and have more energy and I have unnecessary amounts of acne on myforehead bu it seems to work well I am always getting angry if I don't go to the gym everyday cuz I really feel the need to lift stuff all the time

Thread Information