SMcB is offline Associate Member

Did they ever find out why Superdrol/M-drol causes delayed gyno?

At first it seemed taking an AI during PCT was the cause, but yet I saw on another forum a case of delayed gyno happening with the use of nolva for PCT. Did anyone ever figure out why this is happening with the superdrol compound?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that it involves the fact that your estrogen races back to optimal levels after your cycle is complete. I could be wrong though.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    time to start selling that superdrol/letro combo.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    He is talking about 'rebound gyno', which occurs after the cycle is completed. Running Letro with Mdrol is not useful. The Letro would be better if saved for after pct, for emergency care of gyno which occurs after pct

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and you did run a full PCT with those, that's very necessary...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Kaioken is offline Member
    No one will give you this answer but its the truth and will sound a bit confusing or hard to follow , but here is the truth:

"About supposed DHT based orals....... ( especially the prohormny types not researched very well)....

this is what I said:

there is no conclusive evidence that it is or is not Progestin ( was talking about Anadrol and Super D)

The way Anadrol , Super D and like compounds function in the body in both effects and hormonally is, that they and their broken down metabolites Are progestenic even though they are commonly associated with DHT.

DHT derivatives are in many cases progestins; don't kid your selfs guys

Nolva is know to Aggravate this issue do to the way it reacts to Prog.

mr3000 is offline New Member
    Hi, I purchased 5 bottles of M-drol at the beginning of the year so I could have it on hand if it became banned. Well I havent taken it due to the thought of delayed gyno. From the info stated above, would it be best to take clomid as the pct instead of nolva? I have a bottle of Inhibit-E on hand as well, would this be good to take after the main pct to battle any possible delayed gyno?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr3000 View Post
    Hi, I purchased 5 bottles of M-drol at the beginning of the year so I could have it on hand if it became banned. Well I havent taken it due to the thought of delayed gyno. From the info stated above, would it be best to take clomid as the pct instead of nolva? I have a bottle of Inhibit-E on hand as well, would this be good to take after the main pct to battle any possible delayed gyno?
    It wont matter what you take prohormone wise. Delayed gyno is a possibility with any of them. I have heard stories for the whole lot of them. If it bothers you that much, it would be best you sell your supply and look into test boosters and creatine.

aGaTHoS6 is offline New Member
    What you say explains it gives you gyno on cycle or inmediately at begining of pct when taking nolva but this does not explains why you have gyno 2 months after.... you are not taking a DHT-brokendown-to-progestin-compound anymore...

I'd got gyno from sdrol + nolva pct

my niples began to itchy in the ptc an get puffy, but now, months after the cycle, from time to time my nipples itchy again and even if its not visible, i know i have gland behind the nipples and more fat than before, even if luckily dont have the form of a femenine tit, but i know is there behind and my nipples are now sensitive and i dont like that

sdrol is the worst steroid ever!!!! you can counter the effects of all roids but sdrol, nothing, nolva, letro, aromasin has worked againt its delayed induced gyno

it seems the more your testosterone is back the more gyno you have, something has changued, dont know if its related to SHBG, prolactin or some kind of steroid-receptors

Before i was allways horny, but dont use to have crush in the morning, now my libido is practically off (well not so bad but i was really horny at all times before) now I have allways a crush at awakening in the morning and even spent half the night hard for hours....many nights (but without libido), something has changed in my body
    prolactin is suposed to raise when falled asleep and fall when awake...maybe is related to this

also when i speially horny some days, my nipples itchy again, as i dont know it is DHT or estrogens (aromatized from testosterone) what really gives libido in men, canot even make a conlusion of that

im researching from time to time to see if someone at last has discovered the actual mechanism of delayed induced gyno from sdrol but NOBODY REALLY KNOWS

you know the only thing stops gyno from sdrol? to continue taking SDROL

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    No one will give you this answer but its the truth and will sound a bit confusing or hard to follow , but here is the truth:

"About supposed DHT based orals....... ( especially the prohormny types not researched very well)....

this is what I said:

there is no conclusive evidence that it is or is not Progestin ( was talking about Anadrol and Super D)

The way Anadrol , Super D and like compounds function in the body in both effects and hormonally is, that they and their broken down metabolites Are progestenic even though they are commonly associated with DHT.

DHT derivatives are in many cases progestins; don't kid your selfs guys

Nolva is know to Aggravate this issue do to the way it reacts to Prog.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread is 5 years old.

Thread Information