Thread: supplament help

steve8871 is offline New Member

Unhappy supplament help

hey guys i have been lifting for about 3 years and im not sure of measurments or body fat % i have been using just creatine and proteing and i want to step it up a little. im not sure that i want to do steriods because im looking at the marines and im a fire fighter. so my ? is what is a really good supplament that works? and what is the clostest thing to steriods that is legal?

thanks for ur help

yellows2k is offline Member
    Food.

Start counting your calories, find your macros, find your weight and body fat and measurements. It's hard to help others when you aren't willing to help yourself.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well, yellow's right. Your first concern is calories, then protein, glutamine, creatine, bcaa's, muti-v. If your going into the service steroids should be avoided. Not that they test for them but the size you'll gain can and probably will hinder your physical performance, especially in the Marines. I was in the service and had friends that juiced while serving and they ran into complications. Good luck to you.

steve8871 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys i have been eating alot like 6 meals a day mostly chicken fish protein shakes stuff like that

i was just wondering is there a pro steriod or anabolic supplament that works really well that u would recomend

Well the thing is, u need to keep measurements of your food, macros, and your body. That way, you can track progress like size and strength gains, body fat gains, etc.

Plus the 3 years you been lifting, has it been serious or no? When you lift, you gotta give 100% intensity with constant overload. And get plenty of rest, muscles get stimulated in the gym and GROW DURING REST.

I have heard people had good experience with 1-AD and a couple other supplements like that. But to be honest with you, I'd rather spend the money on real gear.

Thread Information