tryingtogain is offline Member

witch is better hydroxycut of eca

i have some fat on my stomach i want to loose but i am also skinny in the rest of my body but i do have fat on my stomach trust me. i am about 5"8 132 and i want to gain mucle but also want to loose fat at the same time. will taking hydroxy cut of eca do me any good? will it make me sweat all the time? will i get a heart attack cause after i workout without this stuff my heart is already racing. this is important and i would greatcy appeciate help thanks

tryingtogain is offline Member
    anyone?

Steele is offline Member
    ECA stack will work better than the Hydroxycut. it's the aspirin that makes the difference. as for the racing heart beat, a study reported that the half life of 20mg of ephedrine is 5.2 hours. In that time your blood pressure rises as well as your heart beat, yet no irregular heart beats were reported. after the five hours all conditions went back to their previous condition. the eca stacks are usually expensive, and the hydroxy cut will get the ob done at a cheaper price. all EC stacks have the same active ingredients ephedra at 20mg and caffeine at 200mgs. companies just add differnt herbs that may or may not help weight loss. i say just get ripped fuel. its cheaper and has the things that are proven to work. they are a good weigh to lose weight and spare muscle loss or possible even build, depending on the diet. the diet is the absolute most crucial part of getting lean and acquiring muscles. food is the best anabolic agent of all. i would make sure you get six servings of protein a day. you should try to consume a gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight. this is a minimum. cosistency is crucial.
    man, got carried away, good luck bro. STEELE

popa is offline Senior Member
    i like E.C.A and its ALOT cheaper

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I also prefer the eca stack....which is cheaper. Stacker2!!!!

yellows2k is offline Member
    Trying to get bigger by building muscle and losing fat at the same time?

Hmmm you'll need excellent genetics and a nearly perfect calorie and macro intake for that to occur. I mean 5'8 and 132lbs, and you still have fat.....I think from those numbers, I can conclude you absolutely hardly have any muscle. Why dont you bulk up some and then cut down once u are nice size?

And as for your question, I don't understand it. Are you talking about a homemade ECA stack versus Hydroxycut?

Thread Information