Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Bloated face from creatiine use?

How many of you who use creatine notice considerable amount of bloat from it, and at what dosages?

The reason I am asking is that I am currently in a cutting phase and have lost a considerable amount of bloat/midsection from my face since my last cycle.

I want to keep my face lean, so I am reluctant to give Creatine a go again, but I miss those creatine induced pumps. Any thoughts? I heard someone say something about a new PH-balanced creatine formula which cuts down on water rentention under the skin?

Decoder is offline Banned
    Bloat will happen from any dosage, there is water retention in your cheeks, also don't take anymore than 8-10grams of creatine a day, your body can only intake that amount per day, the rest is wasted. The entire point of creatine is to increase water retenion its cell volumizer. So a formula that cuts down water retenion would do the complete oppostite of what creatine was desgined for.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    YEAH, I second that emotion!! heheh
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    also don't take anymore than 8-10grams of creatine a day
    Decoder... so using that reasoning the 5 day loading phase would be entirely pointless?

jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member
    dude, the loading phase concept is A LIE by the companies to get you to buy more creatine. if you don't believe me do a search on the board, dozens of people have noted that you just piss out the excess. excess is anthing more than 5grams a day. that's all you need, i had good results with 5g a day and NO LOADING. however i did get some water bloat, but at least my muscles looked bigger and i haven't lost my strength gains at all.

Decoder is offline Banned
    yes the loading fase is a scam by the companys to use their product up quick so you can buy more and make them money. Your body takes in 8 grams not 5grams, As labtested by Apex fitness group (FDA), who i was educated under.

If you don't believe me, get your blood work done and see what your creatine levels are at, you will ingest more than 5grams.
    Last edited by Decoder; 02-08-2003 at 05:53 PM.

Thread Information