R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member

Suplements-when to take them for best result with no fat gain

Hi
    Im wondering when to take my suplements for best results and gainings of quality muscle mass without fat.when to take protein suplements,when to take suplements that contaign much carbs(should i use it after the tworkout?),my creatin uptake and my aminos?What is best prior workout and what is best post workout.Thanks in advance for the answers and for your time's.Byez.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I eat protein all day long, usually solid food and about 15gm of whey protein with each meal, after the workout is a good time for your creatine, supplements that contain a lot of carbs and your aminos anything high in sugar is a go after the workout, if you want to keep fat gain low, adjust the carbs after your workout if you start gaining some fat, lower the carbs. Before the workout i have some protein and oatmeal, that's about 1 hour before i train and it is not a big meal just enough to fuel me for my workout. You can also take Aminos right before going to sleep. And a multivitamin is almost a must first thing in the morning. Good Luck...XXL

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    Thankx Mike_XXl for the answer.Mike its a good idea to do 30 min of cardio right after my workout?Sugars from the blod and the glicogen have been used by the body in the time of the workout,right?And some cardio after the work out will burn fat bether because there is not to much sugars and glicogen left in the body for the mainatining of the cardio efort and the body will use fat for the energy you need to maintaign that cardio efort,right?Whats your opinion peop's?

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Pretty much everyone is gonna say eat protein all day. As for creatine, there isnt any 'real facts' as to when is the best time to take it. Some take it in the morning, some afternoon, etc. I take 4g-5g in the mid morning, and 4g-5g early afternoon. Creatine isnt something that you take, get a spike, and then its over. When you are taking creatine, its pretty much constant in your body. I take 2 half doses just cuz it makes more sense to me, but i havnt noticed any difference than when i was taking 10g all at once. As for carbs, you first want to make sure you are getting complex carbs (rice, pasta, potatoes, etc) instead of simple (basically sugar, candy, etc) There is an exception and that is the 30 min window right after your workout because you glycogen stores are depleted and your body is crying out for carbs. As for when to eat, split it up thru the day mostly. the 2 most important times are definatly breakfast (your liver and muscle glycogen are depleted while you sleep), and after a workout. But be careful not to eat too many carbs in any one meal because what it doesnt use will be stored as fat. 30 min of cardio after a workout sounds like it would work but im usually too burned after my lifting to do cardio. I do all my cardio after a wake up before breakfast (though I do eat a carb bar before i run). Hope this helps..

max

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I preffer cardio right after waking up on empty stomach, i find it works best for me, i walk for 30-45 minutes, when i get close to competition and need to loose a bit more weight i will through in the second session of cardio after training like you are thinking, but my first choice is still in the morning...second best choice after training, so it might be OK...XXL

Thread Information