Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member

NO2...the verdict

I've read multiple threads concerning this stuff and I estimate the results to be 50/50... that is, half recommend it and half say it's not worth the $.

However, supplement stores I've been in have been 'out of stock' of NO2 because whenever they get a shipment it sells out like a hot cake.

So I want to know whether this stuff actually does produce lean mass gains like they claim? I wouldn't mind dishing out the $ on this OTC supp if I knew that after I was done with it I'd have some freshly packed on LBM.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Hey Brother
    No2 is goos but i take Trac by MHP its damn good stuff take a look http://www.maxperformance.com/tracresearch.html
    this shows the reserch done on No2 vs. Trac
    Good luck and peace
    big d K

yellows2k is offline Member
    You can make a "home made" version of N02 and works the same and costs half the price.

If both of these products revolve around L-arginine, wouldn't it be more effective and less costly just to by a pure free form L-arginine and take that instead? I'm still really skeptical

yellows2k, that's exactly what I was getting at above... but what ingredients does the home made version consist of? Have you had experience with the home brew version or just heard of people getting results this way?

yellows2k is offline Member
    Originally posted by Polska
    If both of these products revolve around L-arginine, wouldn't it be more effective and less costly just to by a pure free form L-arginine and take that instead? I'm still really skeptical
    Creatine and L-Arginine should give u the same effcts as NO2. It's amazing to see a product get hyped so much and people fall for it. Same thing with Cell Tech, overhyped and people get tricked.

Do any of you fellow canucks know whether pure L-Arginine is legal OTC over here?

Yung Wun is offline Member
    i looked into that and went to a couple places and tried some canadian sites they said it was not prohibited by law to sell the stuff

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Ive usesd NO2 and Trac. As for creatines, I did like trac a lot because it tasted good, had no sugar, and it seemed to work. I liked NO2 because it DID give me good long lasting pumps. BUT, I did not get the same NO2 pumps with Trac. Both are pretty expensive though and im not sure if what i get is worth the price paid. good luck with it though.

-max

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yellows2k
    You can make a "home made" version of N02 and works the same and costs half the price.
    you cant make a homemade NO2...it would be insanely hard for you to come up with your own extended release delivery system and ed byrd has already bought the entire world's supply of some of the ingredients it takes to make "pHylex9"...the patented extended delivery system. it would take years and lots of money to somehow copy it.

yes i know this thread is old but i wanted to research what most of the people around here thought of NO2 and im tired of seeing people say they can make their own home made version.

jeff74 is offline New Member
    Ok..first off there is no no2 product out there that can compare to mri no2..i have said this before..Nobody can copy his delivery system and thats what makes his product the best. If they do copy it they will be sued because he has got patents on everything. And even that he has spent millions and years on researching and getting his delivery to work. There are not to many products that i recommend because alot are crap...But i have taken mri no2.mri ce2 and mri ageless rx...wich is the best antioxidant u can get nowadays. I have tried alot of products nowadays and these i tell u will work..there are a little expensive but do what they say what they do! and thats hard to find...Now my experiences with mri no2 and ce2 stacked....huge amount of strength the pumps are unreal and they last all day long..my hair has gotten thicker and shiner from mri no2 ..im not sore hardly anymore after my workouts and my workouts are the best i have had in my life. My endurance is incredible.Ce2 has given me the best pumps from any other creatine bar none. And all that from taking 4 pills a day. MRI agless rx...antioxident...i would say the most powerful antioxidant i have ever taken..i can actually feel it work and see it work....I had some acne on my face and people actually came up to me and said that my face has cleared up and is looking good..It destroys free radicals from harmin ur muscles. Look i could go on but its alot to read....Im not a rep for mri or anything like that..im just a guy who has tried many many products and hasnt seen the gains like i have from these two products. And the good side effects from them. You cannot go wrong with stacking both together...trust me u wont forget what i said when u try it...Give the ce2 and no2 some time..u should note results in about a week and it only gets better as time goes on...This is just my opinion and my facts on what it has done for me...And yes i have tried some knockoff no2 products and they did nothing but give me a little pump...None of the long term effects like not and ce2.... I will name 4 products that i know first hand that really truly work.......Mri no2...mri ce2..mri agless rx antioxidant...And one of the best pre workout energy drinks i have ever tried is ...Redline rtd by vpx...this product will kick u in ur ass with engergy with no shakes and no crash...Make sure u start off slow with a half a bottle till u get used to it...Thanks for listening. Also polska...mri has made a better version of no2 called platinum..i suggest u get that one...Im picking one up at gnc at the first cause i went to the mall today and its on sale 67 something then if u have the gold card its another 20 percent off but thats only for the 2 week bottle supply....And polska if u have any questions on what u should do or anything if u take mri no2 just let me know...i can help u out bud..
    Last edited by jeff74; 01-27-2006 at 11:35 PM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff74
    Ok..first off there is no no2 product out there that can compare to mri no2..i have said this before..Nobody can copy his delivery system and thats what makes his product the best. If they do copy it they will be sued because he has got patents on everything. And even that he has spent millions and years on researching and getting his delivery to work. There are not to many products that i recommend because alot are crap...But i have taken mri no2.mri ce2 and mri ageless rx...wich is the best antioxidant u can get nowadays. I have tried alot of products nowadays and these i tell u will work..there are a little expensive but do what they say what they do! and thats hard to find...Now my experiences with mri no2 and ce2 stacked....huge amount of strength the pumps are unreal and they last all day long..my hair has gotten thicker and shiner from mri no2 ..im not sore hardly anymore after my workouts and my workouts are the best i have had in my life. My endurance is incredible.Ce2 has given me the best pumps from any other creatine bar none. And all that from taking 4 pills a day. MRI agless rx...antioxident...i would say the most powerful antioxidant i have ever taken..i can actually feel it work and see it work....I had some acne on my face and people actually came up to me and said that my face has cleared up and is looking good..It destroys free radicals from harmin ur muscles. Look i could go on but its alot to read....Im not a rep for mri or anything like that..im just a guy who has tried many many products and hasnt seen the gains like i have from these two products. And the good side effects from them. You cannot go wrong with stacking both together...trust me u wont forget what i said when u try it...Give the ce2 and no2 some time..u should note results in about a week and it only gets better as time goes on...This is just my opinion and my facts on what it has done for me...And yes i have tried some knockoff no2 products and they did nothing but give me a little pump...None of the long term effects like not and ce2.... I will name 4 products that i know first hand that really truly work.......Mri no2...mri ce2..mri agless rx antioxidant...And one of the best pre workout energy drinks i have ever tried is ...Redline rtd by vpx...this product will kick u in ur ass with engergy with no shakes and no crash...Make sure u start off slow with a half a bottle till u get used to it...Thanks for listening. Also polska...mri has made a better version of no2 called platinum..i suggest u get that one...Im picking one up at gnc at the first cause i went to the mall today and its on sale 67 something then if u have the gold card its another 20 percent off but thats only for the 2 week bottle supply....And polska if u have any questions on what u should do or anything if u take mri no2 just let me know...i can help u out bud..
    and if you need a hug he is available for that also.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    wow that post should just be MRI's new ad in the next Muscle and Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    wow that post should just be MRI's new ad in the next Muscle and Fiction
    so who are you dissing here? muscle and fitness or MRI or both?

both are useless products.

prove it.

yeah buddy a sustained release on nitric oxide is just totally worthless

Do i need to prove why Muscle and Fitness is a peice of shit magizine?

Or how come i've to see someone actually benefit from No2? yeah i get viens from it, but no sorts of strength or size gain

Do i need to prove why Muscle and Fitness is a peice of shit magizine?

Or how come i've to see someone actually benefit from No2? yeah i get viens from it, but no sorts of strength or size gain
    first of all dude you were the one that brought up muscle and fitness (yeah its crap i agree with you on that)...secondly it is a proven fact that extended release arginine causes more nitric oxide production and it is a proven fact that nitric oxide drives more aminos, glucose, creatine, oxygen, and blood to muscles...also signals cells and changes gene expression. its in scientific journals.

ok yes, but for the advertising and supposive 'gains' from the products, it no where near matches the hype.

PowerLiftt is offline Junior Member
    yeah i agree.. i went on BSN nitrix(comparable to No2) a while ago and all I got were veins.. not much strength or mass. just my .02

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerLiftt
    yeah i agree.. i went on BSN nitrix(comparable to No2) a while ago and all I got were veins.. not much strength or mass. just my .02
    hmmmm so you got noticeable veins...maybe a decrease in bodyfat? maybe increased bloodflow and therefore increased nutrients to muscles?

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    i just started using ARR's no2...ill let yall know what i think in a couple weeks...

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Wun
    i looked into that and went to a couple places and tried some canadian sites they said it was not prohibited by law to sell the stuff
    thats crazy...I was unaware canada banned amino acids...can any current canadians confirm this...say it isnt so...

sensaispike is offline Member
    all i have to say is No-Xplode!

its day 10 on no2 and ce2 for me and so far the pumps are good...i hold a phone to my head to long and my bicep gets a painful pump LOL...correct me if im wrong but the only thing that could give someone a pump is food and nitric oxide correct?...well i didnt have pumps like this when i wasnt on no2 so it must be the no2 meaning its producing nitric oxide all day long...and since we know nitric oxide signals cells, increases nutrient delivery and all that good stuff then ed byrd must be telling the truth. si o no? it wouldnt make sense for someone to say "it only gives you a pump and thats it" right?

man your a marketer for MRI in disguise arnt you

bgrish is offline New Member
    I also take NO2 and CE2, I can definitly tell a huge difference when I am using them in the intensity of my workout, it almost makes you feel invinceable.....I have to say it is the only supplement I have ever taken that I could "feel". Like Kaptain said, if you hold your arms in a flexed position, they feel huge and PUMPED . . . thanks

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    thats crazy...I was unaware canada banned amino acids...can any current canadians confirm this...say it isnt so...
    Umm, not prohibited means it isn't banned!

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    I have taken both NO2 and Trac, yet to try CE2. You can definatly feel the pumps and what not from NO2, don't feel anything with Trac, but I am less sore after workouts when using wither. TRAC is easier to use as it is a drink and not 12 pills a day, but I think I am going to go back to NO2. There are so many other good side effects of NO2 that you don't get with TRAC, like clear shiny skin and a better mental attitude.

man your a marketer for MRI in disguise arnt you
    yup exactly! my plan was to join here a year and a half ago, establish trust with everyone, and fool you all into buying mri products...DAMN YOU CAUGHT ME!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Umm, not prohibited means it isn't banned!

ooops...thats kind of embarrassing...

oh well must have had a hard leg day!

VLMAG is offline New Member

my 2 cents

Seriously I really think NO2 is just hype too, 1.) you don't see it being listed on many articles as top supplements to take. 2.) NO2 came out shortly after prohoromones were banned... hmmm) and also.. If this stuff was so good, why don't you see some of the top supplement companies making it? Ie. Biotest, Problab, and many others. For results keep to the basics. For mass.. Protein, Creatine, EFA, BCAAs, Glutamine, ALA or Chromium Piconolite, Multi Vit, Vit-C, and a test booster if u like...eg. ZMA or Trib. oh and lots of water and good food.. Honestly the truth is, to many ppl get lost with all the hype of the new products. Theres always been an effective formula and i really think this is it. so keep it simple
    Last edited by VLMAG; 01-30-2006 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VLMAG
    Seriously I really think NO2 is just hype too, 1.) you don't see it being listed on many articles as top supplements to take. 2.) NO2 came out shortly after prohoromones were banned... hmmm) and also.. If this stuff was so good, why don't you see some of the top supplement companies making it? Ie. Biotest, Problab, and many others. For results keep to the basics. For mass.. Protein, Creatine, EFA, BCAAs, Glutamine, ALA or Chromium Piconolite, Multi Vit, Vit-C, and a test booster if u like...eg. ZMA or Trib. oh and lots of water and good food.. Honestly the truth is, to many ppl get lost with all the hype of the new products. Theres always been an effective formula and i really think this is it. so keep it simple
    no2 was came out two years before prohormones were banned....hmmmmm no2 came out in 2002 and prohormones were banned in 2004...oh and i already take all that other stuff you listed...and lots of companies are copying no2...noxplode is basically no2 plus caffiene except BSN didnt put in a time release system...there is also pump tech, nos, ne2, nitro2 and so many others but nobody will ever be able to copy MRI's pHyser9 release formula....SO HAH!

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    no2 was came out two years before prohormones were banned....hmmmmm no2 came out in 2002 and prohormones were banned in 2004...oh and i already take all that other stuff you listed...and lots of companies are copying no2...noxplode is basically no2 plus caffiene except BSN didnt put in a time release system...there is also pump tech, nos, ne2, nitro2 and so many others but nobody will ever be able to copy MRI's pHyser9 release formula....SO HAH!
    You seem completely bowled over by MRI's "time release system", why should it be so hard for a company to build in a time release system? - You can get time reease vit c, multivits, whatever you want... MRI did not come up with the idea of time release, you do come across as someone who either has a vested interest in MRI or someone who is easily impressed by a load of hype.

GuerillaUnit is offline New Member
    So does NO-Explode compare to any of the other nitric oxide suppliments???

The secret to NO2 Platinum is MRI's new "Perfect Sphere" delivery technology. Ed Byrd tells it best. "Just look under a photoelectron emission microscope. With arginine molecules coated for a delivery system, you'll see little filaments poking through the molecule's surface. It looks like tumble weed. Those skinny little 'twigs' are really the active ingredient "escaping" too early. But MRI discovered the solution. After 8 years, we found we could finally construct the perfect sphere! Nothing escapes. So it releases, and sustains, with absolute scientific precision!"

-from mri's website

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    The secret to NO2 Platinum is MRI's new "Perfect Sphere" delivery technology. Ed Byrd tells it best. "Just look under a photoelectron emission microscope. With arginine molecules coated for a delivery system, you'll see little filaments poking through the molecule's surface. It looks like tumble weed. Those skinny little 'twigs' are really the active ingredient "escaping" too early. But MRI discovered the solution. After 8 years, we found we could finally construct the perfect sphere! Nothing escapes. So it releases, and sustains, with absolute scientific precision!"

-from mri's website
    Found anything independent that is so enthusiastic?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Found anything independent that is so enthusiastic?
    ummmm what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information