tartarugo is offline New Member

Wich are the best suplements get bigger?? please help, Im new here

Tell me you think about it..

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I think i've seen like 10 of these threads, so i know you haven't don't any research whatsoever. The answer every single time has been food.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey bro, first off welcome to AR. Second, I understand you're full of questions, but just to help us out try using the search key to answer questions you may have. Now if you still can't find what you're looking for than post away and we can help. But yeah, no supplementation can beat real food. Keeping a clean healthy diet is the basis of health and fitness. Now on top of diet and exercise. You have protein powders, creatine, multi-vitamins, bcaa's. Not necessarily in that order.

tartarugo is offline New Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey bro, first off welcome to AR. Second, I understand you're full of questions, but just to help us out try using the search key to answer questions you may have. Now if you still can't find what you're looking for than post away and we can help. But yeah, no supplementation can beat real food. Keeping a clean healthy diet is the basis of health and fitness. Now on top of diet and exercise. You have <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> powders, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , multi-vitamins, bcaa's. Not necessarily in that order.
    thanks for the help bro, and for the warning too...
    next time i will try to search before
    thanks

Thread Information