bosshogg3 is offline Junior Member

Vets help please

Ok i need some vets inputs.I have alot of supplements I have bought and not to sure what and how to take them.I am trying to add mass but not hold any water.Supplements are Myo-Blast,cell tech,nitro tech, hydroxycut,ala,milk thistle,and of course a mutli-vitamen.What should I take and what should I not take.I am thinking of going on a sus and winny cycle along with it.And my stats are 6'1 248 with around 18-20 percent bf.So I am trying not to gain a lot of water.Can you bro's give me a little advise on what I should do.Thanks

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Avoid the Cell tech (and all other creatines if U wanna keep your water wieght to a min)----------Nitro tech is good but its over hyped + its got creatine in it and unless its a really old batch a little Andro in there too.... So try to get a better protien source (I personally perfer Prolabs N Large & Pure Whey or AST's VP2).....

Make sure U got a good source of multivitamins (Centruim Sport is good---take 3 a day or unless U got $ to blow Universal's Animal Pak)

Hydroxycut will reduce fat and water

ala, EFAs (or Flax seed oil), milk thiste---are a plus

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i would drop all cell tech products. for what they do, they arent worth what they charge.

yellow subs are 17.99 bucks a bottle around here and are the best i have tried for eca

Decoder is offline Banned
    This board need's some vet's.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Re: Vets help please

Originally posted by bosshogg3
    Ok i need some vets inputs.I have alot of supplements I have bought and not to sure what and how to take them.I am trying to add mass but not hold any water.Supplements are Myo-Blast,cell tech,nitro tech, hydroxycut,ala,milk thistle,and of course a mutli-vitamen.What should I take and what should I not take.I am thinking of going on a sus and winny cycle along with it.And my stats are 6'1 248 with around 18-20 percent bf.So I am trying not to gain a lot of water.Can you bro's give me a little advise on what I should do.Thanks
    First off, you want to add mass but not water. Well if you want mass creatine is great for that but yes it will mostly be water. If you're going to run a cycle, keep the protein, mutli-v, milk thistle and ala. Hydoxycut is good but I've personally find that taking an eca or any ephedrine type product while bulking seriously hinders (spelling) my gains.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    I took myoblast with 0 results. Yes, creatine will add water, but its not the bloat look you get from like, dbol . Have you never taken creatine before? Never taken nitro tech; I stand by isopure, though a little expensive. Hydroxycut is good, it works. Its just personal preference. If you dont mind working up to 12 pills a day, then good. If you want to take fewer pills, try xenadrine. If it was me doing a sust/winny cycle, I wouldnt do any supplements but the protectors and protein shakes. Eat good, get your protein intake, ala, milk thistle, vitamins, etc etc.

hope this helps.

Thread Information