Thread: Pro Rated?????

jd15 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Pro Rated?????

I was thinking about buying some Pro Rated protien, so could someone who uses it post some of there gains from using it sooo maybe i could get an idea of what to expect......

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    What gains from PRO-RATED......well I've been taking protein powders for awhile so really haven't noticed a difference between this brand and any other when it comes to gains, but it tastes great, mixes easily, and priced very reasonably and that is what matters, with increasing protein whether through food or protein powders you can expect inceased muscle growth, recovery and weight/size gain. Of course you won't notice crap if your diet and workouts are in good order.

I know protien whether its in food or protien powders it will cause increased muscle growth and good recovery.....the only thing i dont wont from is excess body fat becuase i have takin creatine before and the only thing it done for me was bloat me up and i had to work really hard to get that weight off of me....i jus dont want that to happen with protien.....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    It wont' the protein/carb/fat ratio per scoop is good, I think per scoop it's 22 grams protein, 1.5 grams fat or is it 2.5, and 4-5 grams of carbs that is the Strawberry formula. Now as anything if you take too much than your body can burn even protein will be stored as body fat.

Alright thanks for the info Texan.

Thread Information