Thread: Cutting Down

Wiggum is offline Associate Member

Question Cutting Down

Hey board - just got off a bulking cycle (about 4 months). Went from 215 to 235. I've been cutting for the past 4 weeks or so and wanted to know if anyone has ever used Clenbutrix for fat loss? Someone recommended it to me (www.vpxsports.com) but wanted to get some other opinions.

Thanks.
    Wiggum

I guess no one's ever used this stuff huh?

yellows2k is offline Member
    Same as Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, Stacker 2, its all the same.....why dont u make a homemade version of an ECA, works just as effective....

I figured as much, but was wondering what results people have gotten. Already ordered a bottle, so I'll just let everyone know whether it's worth the purchase.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I have used it and it's the worst tasting shit I have ever had. Sitck with pill form fat burners.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    so far the best cheap stack i have found is yellow subs. just one is all you need hehe

andi get it locally for 17.95 a bottle which is 10 bucks cheaper than everything.

Yeah well...I just so happened to order the liquid stuff, so i can hardly wait to taste the shit.

but thanks for the responses...

yellows2k is offline Member
    homemade ECA cost me about 20 bucks i think i get 60 servings...

[B]update...[/B]

I've been using the Clenbutrix for about 3 weeks now. And I gotta agree with whoever said it was the nastiest tasting shit - it is. But I gotta say that the shit works. I can see that I'm losing fat by the week - more vascularity is around my shoulders and bis, lost about 3 pounds from all the cardio but all around I feel I'm cutting myself down. I'm lifting 3-4 days still to keep the muscle I gained from bulking and to keep building strength. Plus the energy boost that it gives, is crazy. Haven't gotten my bf tested, because I don't trust my gym's method - electro-magnetic or some shit. Going to by the calipers (at least it will give me a somewhat closer estimate).

Only bad thing is that the first couple days I used it I was off my friggin' rocker at work. I swear people thought I was coked up or something..lol....anyway, there's my update.

Thread Information